If You Had To Choose Another Team To Support

Sweet Pete

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably Stenny since I live just down the road.

Edit to Add:

Maybe Camelon Juniors on the basis of being able to stand each week. Ochilview is soul destroying with the one stand and no home terrace. If Stenny could put turnstiles at the Tryst side and split the terrace it would be 10x better.

I've lived in Dundee for the best part of 20 years. Most of my mates here are Lochee Celtic types but I could never ever go down that route.

I prefer Dundee to Utd as I believe that there is something fundamentally wrong about grown men playing football while dressed like lollipop ladies. I went to Dens quite a few times in the Bonnetti/Cannigia era.

So I'd support Dundee but I doubt I'd be totally fanatical about it.

I'd pack the whole fucking lot in. It's bad enough supporting a team I genuinely care about.

There are a few SPFL teams I don't hate, QotS, Accies... Queen's Park... Albion Rovers.. maybe? But I just despise the rest so much. Maybe I'd pick Partick Thistle. If Morton went bust I imagine Thistle v Midden would turn into something like a derby match so could continue insulting all things Paisley as well as hating the gruesome twosome and Airdrie.

Greenock Juniors would be the obvious choice but f**k that. Stadium's freezing and there's no social club.

scratch that. Firhill's all seater. Probably draw a name out of a hat

Archived