Dundee v Hearts

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Classic moment when the Dundee fans started a song about Willie Collum and the Hearts fans joined in.

Would this happen to any other ref?

Feel sorry for Collum a bit, as big an attention seeker as he is, he's probably the most hated figure in Scottish football. I wonder if he gets much stick when he's out on the street? He's hardly got a face that blends into the crowd.

It looked to me like Gadz stepped up to play offside (which left a big gap) and Odea didn't which left the boy on side with acres of space.

I'm not sold on him either. Don't think he's shit, just don't think he's great either. Quite slow and doesn't seem to win that much in the air for a CH.

Hearts deserved their win. They were the more professional team all over the park. That's not a dig by the way - I wish we could play with a cynical nous like that. We missed four or five very good chances, and were lucky not to concede several ourselves. I would have bitten your hand off for a draw before the game and at half time but it was not to be.

Also Colum..... I don't think he affected the outcome of the game but he really is a fucking clown. It's the inconsistencies that drive me daft wi him!!!!

I agree with all of that. O'Dea is average at best.

He was dreadul throughout.

I've got to agree. Didn't win one tackle, was hardly on the ball, isn't mobile enough to get near Hemmings when he gets the ball up top and is looking to lay it off to someone.

I though McGowan put in a decent shift, Stewart also, our 2 best players today.

There's no inbetween with Harkins - if he's playing well the fans want him to sign on for life and as soon as he has a couple of bad games fans want him to GTF. Happens every season without fail.

Archived