Mark Warburton

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only a remarkably dim person would truly believe that. That, or utterly disingenuous.

When it comes to the Old Firm & 'Rangers' then luckily I am remarkably dim, most of that nonsense passed me by in my youth and then I lived down in England for years where they were thankfully an utter irrelevance.

Ian Black however I've seen throughout his career, and absolute bombscare at ICT (who gifted us points a couple of times) and a dobber at Hearts − when I heard he'd got a call up I wasn't thinking aw naw a 'Rangers' player in the Scotland set−up, I was thinking not that fucking cock.

Do carry on slavering pish though.

What a lot of words to use to completely fail at disproving my point.

And the whole changing my username thing doesn’t do much for your credibility either.

All in all a pretty honking effort.

^^^

Slavering c*nt with zero credibility.

Since you seem to be a fan of the Beautiful South I would just sit back down and shush if I were you.

Beautiful South trivia #1.

In the 90's, Beautiful South song writing duo Paul Heaton and Dave Rotheray penned a song called "Valentine's Day w**k".

Henrik sub-trivia #1.

I played the aforementioned song on February 14th 2012.

;)

• 2 weeks later...

Warburton is indeed magic. I reckon he will stay just long enough to guide us BACK into the Champions League.. then England or Tottingham will come calling.

Of course if he really fancies a challenge he could stick around till he has won old big'ears itself. With the right investment, it is a possibility. And the European Cup is the one trophy we have yet to win yet in our long and glorious history.

You've got that old bike in the trophy room though, that's at least worth a couple of the big cups.

Archived