Sunday weigh in club.

Has anyone tried Huel meal replacements?

You'll lose at least 45 pounds a week on it.

Replacing one or two meals a day is hard going so I'd imagine drinking three meals a day would be torture.

Don't think so. According to Huel it's the only meal replacement that has 100% of every single one of your vitamins and nutrients.

It's a meal replacement shake and therefore not real food. Maybe more nationally valid than Herbalife but it really is never going to be as decent as real food on a nutritional scale.

Back from an all inclusive this morning just had my dinner there- 2 large dominos, a bottle of red wine and 6 mars bar ice creams. Will weigh myself tomorrow and see how much I've put on in just over a week. Be a stone easy.

Fat b*****d.

Always find after a heavy week of drinking/eating shite the bodies carbed up and dehydrated both causing loads of bloatedness. You'll shift 5-6lbs of that in a couple of days if you go low carb and get back to the normal routine imo.

• 2 weeks later...

Lost a stone in the past 4 weeks so happy with that.  Still allow myself the odd blowout but Mon - Fri is pretty strict.  Trying to stick to max 1800 calories and getting gym/walking in a few times a week at least (although most days are 1500 odd calories wise)

Doesent sound like much, but it was pretty much shit diet 7 days a week with no exercise so its an improvement.  Im finding it easier to pop down all I have eaten calories wise into a spreadsheet and work out what ive got to play with for tea.

Edited by CALDERON