Congratulations 'Rangers'

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No c**t cares about Warburton, no c**t cares about your bigoted mess of a club, just remember Craig Whyte killed your old one and now your Fat Mikes bitch and only survived because of his loans

bigsam_zpsuv0yhrou.jpg?t=1459882259

No it won't. It's the diddy league m8. It will hurt more if we lose.

I look forward to a rendition of "we're gonna sign Scott Brown" or is that Allan?

Not selling Scott Allan to Rangers will be the highlight of your season.

Enjoy it.

No c**t cares about Warburton, no c**t cares about your bigoted mess of a club, just remember Craig Whyte killed your old one and now your Fat Mikes bitch and only survived because of his loans

:wub:

Not me blowing hot air mate. I wouldn't give these other clubs a feckin bean. And will not.

Just hope others see the light

Wouldn't have thought Bo'ness will be playing any of them any time soon so you won't have to concern yourself about it.

Dominic Ball banging on about winning a treble, did you fail to mention something to him forever_blue?

It's a diet treble unles sit consists of the premier league title

Dominic Ball banging on about winning a treble, did you fail to mention something to him forever_blue?

Bet you had that bookarked just incase hibs won their diddy treble to come back and mock me , instead you have been reduced to this mediocre reason becauase hibs have only went and hibsed it

Lol

Bet you had that bookarked just incase hibs won their diddy treble to come back and mock me , instead you have been reduced to this mediocre reason becauase hibs have only went and hibsed it

Lol

Going to assume you meant bookmarked... I was going to link a video of Dr. Cox from Scrubs singing his wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong song. But the YouTube app on my phone keeps crashing

Considering our "diddy treble" was beaten up by Morton, Dumbarton & QotS before County came along and kicked it whilst it was down.... well you're wrong. Amazing what simply using the search bar at the top can bring you. Nice try though, A for effort

Going to assume you meant bookmarked... I was going to link a video of Dr. Cox from Scrubs singing his wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong song. But the YouTube app on my phone keeps crashing

Considering our "diddy treble" was beaten up by Morton, Dumbarton & QotS before County came along and kicked it whilst it was down.... well you're wrong. Amazing what simply using the search bar at the top can bring you. Nice try though, A for effort

Well all I can say to that is enjoy the championship next season

Feel free to bookmark

The press coverage of the Rangers "return" to the top league is cringeworthy. Oh yes, our game has been dead for 4 years. Aberdeen, Inverness, Ross County and St Johnstone have all won trophies in that time and Aberdeen have mounted two credible title challenges considering the gulf in resources between them and Celtic. Armageddon indeed.

The arrogance of Rangers is unreal. Why not be grateful your new outfit was allowed into the league structure in 2012 at all, admit that your club was recklessly managed financially for over 2 decades from the Souness era onwards, accept that it died as a result and perhaps have a bit of humility? Nope, as from next season, we're back to the same old rubbish and the TV companies will drop the sudden fascination they developed with whatever league Rangers happened to be in that week.

Let's also see how they get on against full timers every week after 4 years of playing against plumbers and bricklayers.

Archived