Congratulations 'Rangers'

The debt was amassed before Green or Whyte got anywhere near the club ?

And I'll ask again, what sort of achievement is it to have borrowed your way to success, it seems to me lessons have not been learned.

How much of what we've borrowed was used to pay off Mike Ashley, and how much was spent on playing staff transfers and wages? Additional loan facilities were provided by current Directors and Investors in the club, pretty much the same as any other sporting organisation, it's common practice.

Investors that are prepared to back a club with a loyal support that have turned out and filled stadiums across the country over the last four years in their tens of thousands.

"You let your club die"!!! The fans were unable to do very little with regards to liquidation and didn't know who to trust unsurprisingly imho, they've made damn sure they've done their bit in supporting the team to get the club back on track though.

No one outside the bitter squabbling that much of Scottish football commentary is still predicated upon, will deny that.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aw shit. Here's me thinking we could have fleeced the Newco fans next season. Never mind. Another couple of seasons and we'll get a chance..............

Fleecing us whilst handing the points over again and and again!? Would have been happy to continue with that mate no problem😉!

Robbie is a fucking thicko.

They died in 2012.

You're a f*ckin star Shull, hope you'll continue to follow our fortunes next year pal?

A clean pair of breeks is a must though eh!? Coming fae Paisley is no excuse!😉

Aw the best

Rab

club with a loyal support

turned out and filled stadiums across the country over the last four years

they've made damn sure they've done their bit in supporting the team to get the club back on track though.

:lol:

Stadiums like Montrose, Stranraer and Elgin and even that of my own club may have been 'filled' (attended more accurately) by The Rangers' 'supporters' but what about your own ground? It's certainly not been 'filled' by the 'loyal support' during the club's hour(s) of need.

:lol: The Rangers

Stadiums like Montrose, Stranraer and Elgin and even that of my own club may have been 'filled' (attended more accurately) by The Rangers' 'supporters' but what about your own ground? It's certainly not been 'filled' by the 'loyal support' during the club's hour(s) of need.

:lol: The Rangers

Aye right, take a wee swatch at our average home league gates over the last 4 years,our numbers have held up just fine. Our voluminous away support has also been magnificent. Blind denial to try and suggest otherwise.

Aye right, take a wee swatch at our average home league gates over the last 4 years,our numbers have held up just fine. Our voluminous away support has also been magnificent. Blind denial to try and suggest otherwise.

I'm a big enough man to admit, you've got me stumped here.

Not because of the factual correctness of your post, no of course not, but I genuinely don't know where to start with your post. I really don't. The only thing I can do is :lol:

I'll concede that gates at Ibrox have held up extremely well over the journey.

In fact in the first two seasons they were excellent and again in the latest one. The third season saw much lower gates though.

Does anyone know where they finished in the relevant division during each of these seasons?

I'm genuinely not sure whether at lot of the stuff posted by some The Rangers' fans here is just utterly tragic and continuing the embarrassment or whether they're just trolling us with some of the stuff posted.

I don't know either.

I suspect it is sort of trolling, but when they're reduced to posting some mindless idiot that constantly refers to the SPL and that idiot Durham with his notion of Scottish football's saviours, I think it's misplaced.

If Adrian Durham ever said anything complimentary about Queens, I wouldn't tell a soul.

Go on then Henri I'll bite, how does your usual tired line (unproven or otherwise) have any bearing on Ned's thread congratulating Warburton and his team on what they have achieved this season?

Will your impending title win be besmirched by allegations of wrongdoing behind the doors of C*ltic Park in years past. Is that what you're saying!?

No need to bite, boab. Just stating a fact. Most sports fans despise cheats and rightly so.

I'll concede that gates at Ibrox have held up extremely well over the journey.

In fact in the first two seasons they were excellent and again in the latest one. The third season saw much lower gates though.

Does anyone know where they finished in the relevant division during each of these seasons?

The reason for low attendances in that time were more down to the fact of a boardroom dispute going on and the boycott rather than it simply just being a case of poor results keeping the fans away , had that been the case then our away attendances would also have falling but they didn't

The reason for low attendances in that time were more down to the fact of a boardroom dispute going on and the boycott rather than it simply just being a case of poor results keeping the fans away , had that been the case then our away attendances would also have falling but they didn't

Was there a massive surge in gates after the King takeover at the start of March?

Archived