Congratulations 'Rangers'

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yep, agree with that 100%, as usual absolutely no evidence in there that contradicts the fact that rangers survived

Apart from the fact that a club in liquidation cannot play competitive football matches.  The old Rangers are still in liquidation as far as I know, so the club you now support isn't the same one.

I'll give you the history, strips, stadium etc transferred over.

Apart from the fact that a club in liquidation cannot play competitive football matches.  The old Rangers are still in liquidation as far as I know, so the club you now support isn't the same one.

I'll give you the history, strips, stadium etc transferred over.

the club isnt in liquidation as it was bought six months before liquidation started by newco, you can continue to claim otherwise but that is the official view of uefa, the eca the sfa and spfl, we are the same club according to them, so you claiming otherwise is ignoring reality

the club isnt in liquidation as it was bought six months before liquidation started by newco, you can continue to claim otherwise but that is the official view of uefa, the eca the sfa and spfl, we are the same club according to them, so you claiming otherwise is ignoring reality

Errrr...

Sorry what?  The club very much is in liquidation.

Sorry what?  The club very much is in liquidation.

feel free to provide some properly sourced evidence proving that then, bear in mind though that i i can provide at least ten better sources than anything you have proving we are the same club

You were a bit late winning the title tbh.

Glad you won't be in the league next year though.

Because the Pars are coming to take over that mantle. Spend spend spend. It's the Pars way.

Archived