2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

May seem a strange thing to say but I would like to thank the gunts for pumping us in 2012(you know the one when they officially finished our club). I think going through that experience made Saturday even more enjoyable and consigned that experience to the distant past. The fact that we did it by putting them out in the manner we did makes it even more enjoyable.

It's got f**k all to do with you in fairness. You'll never understand the feeling we have right now unless your a hibby.

You asked what you had done , so I answered . If you actually want to have a reasonable discussion I am more than willing but if not I will not lose any sleep , take away all the 1902 sideshow between yourselves and hearts and hibs winning the cup with one of the most promising set of players they have had in a while is not a major shock , but what sit has done is get a major monkey of your backs but if you look at the scottish cup over the last 10-15 years hibs are a team which has constantly been there or thereabouts when it comes to the semis and final stages

You asked what you had done , so I answered . If you actually want to have a reasonable discussion I am more than willing but if not I will not lose any sleep , take away all the 1902 sideshow between yourselves and hearts and hibs winning the cup with one of the most promising set of players they have had in a while is not a major shock , but what sit has done is get a major monkey of your backs but if you look at the scottish cup over the last 10-15 years hibs are a team which has constantly been there or thereabouts when it comes to the semis and final stages

First wine, now the (word) salad. I'm expecting cheese and grapes in the next. Don't let us down 😡.