2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

Just f uck off.

Hibs winning the scottish cup is the same as andy Murray winning Wimbledon , an amazing achievement however was always bound to happen at one time , it's hardly leicster like shock it has happened

That will come next season when my four year old club wrestles the title of the dark side

For the 55th time

Hibs winning the scottish cup is the same as andy Murray winning Wimbledon , an amazing achievement however was always bound to happen at one time , it's hardly leicster like shock it has happened

That will come next season when my four year old club wrestles the title of the dark side

For the 55th time

Andy Murray winning wimbledon was inevitable?

Hibs should pipe down a bit cause it wasn't as good as Leicester winning the premiership?

Leicester winning the premiership doesn't deserve the same adulation as the allies winning the second world war IMO.

A quick nod of the head and a swift return to the housework should've sufficed for the maniachal b*****ds.

Wasn't Weir the Rangers official that swiped a kick at a Hibs fan (player?) that ran past him while celebrating?

Sir Davie would never do that. Great c**t, one of my favourites. Him strolling about at the back at f**k knows what age against your Henrys etc and cruising games. What a man.