2016 Scottish Cup Final - Hibernian FC v Rangers

Bambino7

A fair few people lionise winning the league.  I'm still in love with 'the romance of the cup', though.

Well it's a good thing that this particular cup final will be revered accordingly by at least one fan with a vested interest in the outcome. Heart-warming.

Can some mod punt this pish to the Freud sub forum and allow the rest of us to discuss football?

That's coming from the guy who lives in the Bralt :lol:

Let's discuss football, are you worried about your clear defensive frailties and that we are more than capable of exposing them?

Well it's a good thing that this particular cup final will be revered accordingly by at least one fan with a vested interest in the outcome.

Are you trying to make a point here, chap?  If so, then try and be less periphrastic.

Let's discuss football, are you worried about your clear defensive frailties and that we are more than capable of exposing them?

Indeed.  That's our Achilles heel.  We're ok going forward - that's well known.  I reckon well do ok vs Hibs unless we give away corners.

I do like The Diddies' propensity of flinging words in the air and making a sentence where they land. Well done, chappy. This is one of the better efforts.

I get your point, though. Will I be disrought if we lose on Saturday? Absolutely. I fucking love The Scottish Cup and I think it's an underestimated trophy. Forget the gateway to the Europa League. This is a bauble I want for Rangers.

A few SC finals I've been to:

The 2nd replay vs Hibs in 1979 in the pishing rain.

Taking my maw to the Airdrie vs Celtic in 1995 when van Hooijdonk broke the heart of Lanarkshire

Missing Rod Wallace's goal in the 1999 cup final because some some Sellick bint buttonholed Gordon Ramsey and asked which TV chef he was.

Does anyone actually read that alkys posts anymore?

Only those whose first language is English.

Serious question now for the Hibees on here now. How do u realistically rate your chances on Saturday? I personally think you will never get a better chance of winning the big cup than now and for the record, I think you will as well!

It's the best chance we will get. Nobody can really say how it's going to go but if we get a little luck an don't make any howlers we could win.

It's the best chance we will get. Nobody can really say how it's going to go but if we get a little luck an don't make any howlers we could win.

A lot depends on how Cummings and Stokes play. Stokes, IMO, has looked uninterested every time I've seen him for Hibs but something tells me he'll be up for it on Saturday (no idea why😂) they are both more than capable of causing rangers serious problems.