Arbroath vs Montrose

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

off the park we are in our most promising shape for years.

on it, despite glimpses of promise, it's been pretty thin gruel yet again.

this group of players could and should have done much better this season. If we manage a win on Saturday I suspect the season will be remembered a little better. However, the summer seems set to be an interesting one.

agree that the police reaction to the actions of a few moronic juveniles on either side is laughably over the top.

The derbies are usually great. But think everybody is really struggling to give a f**k here. Be surprised if the attendance even reaches 800. Hopefully it does though, boost the bank ever so slightly. Segregation at Gayf is the worst though. I wish there was a way to change it and put another fence up or something closer to the Pleasureland end.

Hester a start and other than that I'm no bothered.

The police have visited the academy so I'm told and basically giving them a warning about Saturday how it could affect you getting a job with a police record etc if you are caught being naughty at the game.As for the game who knows what mo team will turn up! The game against Elgin a few weeks ago if we could play like that again I would be happy.

Teamwise, if fit, I'd like to see us give Sergio, Keiran Stewart and Kane Hester a start. We've had several players play week in week out under Dick who have shown they're not up to it for next season, whereas the 3 mentioned have had limited game time and deserve a shot in my opinion.

Got to agree with this. Would like to see a couple of the others get a chance.

Hope we are up for it as would like to sign off on a high for what has been a terrible season especially at home.

This. Would've been the perfect time to perhaps lower prices a tad (see Stenny's 'Super Saturday' last weekend) and try and get in a decent crowd for the last home game of the season.

With what we've had to suffer this season they should open the gates and let everyone in free.

Even the chance to consign A******h to the worst-bar one slot in the league is not making me excited about this, not even sure I'll head down.

3-3 draw with a shitload of Smokie red cards and the Bunnet being sent to the turf in rage plz.

Archived