Arbroath vs Montrose

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Naw, it's just another meaningless league game mate.

So meaningless that I'm considering the short trip from Aberdeen to Inverurie for the Cove - Edinburgh match rather than to Arbroath for the derby.

So meaningless that I'm considering the short trip from Aberdeen to Inverurie for the Cove - Edinburgh match rather than to Arbroath for the derby.

Had crossed my mind but think I might take in the final instead and just see it out and try my best to enjoy the last game I'll see for a few month. This is the final 90 I'll see of a horrid year and a half, that's the thing I'm looking forward to the most.

Beautiful day

Let's go f**k the Mo

We're probably the only team in L2 your mob can be bothered to raise their game for this season. Hope a couple of the other 'bigger' clubs in L2 are scrapping away at the bottom this time next year. No pressure as such today but it's still a derby game.

We're probably the only team in L2 your mob can be bothered to raise their game for this season. Hope a couple of the other 'bigger' clubs in L2 are scrapping away at the bottom this time next year. No pressure as such today but it's still a derby game.

You what?! Your mob are the ones who raise their game against us! #yourcupfinalnotours

This is probably the least interested I've been in a derby for a long time, so much so that we are driving through rather than the usual train and pish up affair. Hopefully I'm surprised and it's 6-5 Montrose with 2 red cards each

Pubs in Arbroath? Think the only drinking establishment I've been to is fkn Coast.

Station Bar directly across from the front of train station, then West Port Bar, then Anchor, then Stag, all on West Port after you're off train, then walk along to Tutties, avoid the Millgate at all costs. Rugby lovers/Carling drinkers type place. :P

Has there ever been a game at Gayfield that the wind hasn't ruined?

What???? That wasn't windy!!! The windiest game of the 4 this year was Montrose in January. Just a terrible terrible game of football.

Good riddance to this season. I'm usually gutted come the last game I attend but a sense of relief come the end there.

Roll on the summer.

Also.... Forfar relegated!!! :)

Archived