Malta v Scotland

tartanspark

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Couldn't help but chuckle when I heard him say maybe I should bang my drum a bit louder about the style of football I like my teams to play. That's all he fucking talks about, he can't even say philosophy never mind spell it either.

It was genuinely hilarious but I couldn't help feel 90 percent of it was because of his accent. In fairness he has got a decent record as a manager and his team have played football, for Scotland though? No thanks

Is he actually born and bred in Edinburgh with an accent like that by the way? Sounds like a right tuechter

"Sack Strachan as we could do better" utterly crushed by someone suggesting John Hughes.

Outstanding. Can't wait to see us passing the ball between our defenders away to Malta, who just camp in their own half utterly bemused, while Yogi frantically wanks his flaccid cock at the possession stats

12 hours ago, locheedfcno1 said:

What's so funny. Bet players would thrive under Hughes

There is a lot of utter hogwash in this thread, but I think that might be the nadir of the Tartan Army forum.  Good lord man.  John Hughes?  Do you really want to see Marshall passing the ball to Hutton 16 times before launching it 70 yards, every single game?  

6 hours ago, craigkillie said:

It's a ringing endorsement from the team who were willing to sign him though, eh?

With a view to a £9 million move, no less.  A bigger team with loftier ambitions.  It's a great move for Martin and Scotland.

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Apparently Scotland have only won one of the previous nine first games of qualifying campaigns.

Fortunately none of those games have been against Malta.  Who are absolutely horseshit.  If they fail to win this game, Strachan's gone.

38 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Fortunately none of those games have been against Malta.  Who are absolutely horseshit.  If they fail to win this game, Strachan's gone.

He should indeed be gone.  Will he though?

Draw with the Faroes away, Slovenia home, Lithuania away, defeat by Macedonia away, draw with Serbia at home, defeat by Germany away the other results

Archived