Cameron 'doesn't care' about Scotland

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This doesn't surprise me one bit. He got the result he wanted. He knows he needs to put zero effort into Scotland thereafter, so why bother?

Didn't take long for the lib dems to win back your trust after carmichael, did it?

Didn't take long for the lib dems to win back your trust after carmichael, did it?

I'm not sure I follow, old bean.

I was merely talking about Cameron's quotes, nothing else.

You mentioned quotes by Cameron .

What are they? Which interview are you quoting him from?

I can't remember the exact wording but the gist was that the Tories only have one MP in Scotland and that it was now Labour's problem.  If the quotes are false, I shall gladly hold my hands up.

I, however, have no inclination or desire to go hunting said exact quote.  I suspect you might.

I can't remember the exact wording but the gist was that the Tories only have one MP in Scotland and that it was now Labour's problem. If the quotes are false, I shall gladly hold my hands up.

I, however, have no inclination or desire to go hunting said exact quote. I suspect you might.

There isn't a quote from David Cameron. There's a quote from David laws though.

It's worrying that, thousands of posts in, you haven't a clue what a quote is.

I can't see them, they aren't in that article.

They are clearly referenced in that article and you know that. Clearly you don't believe the accuser, which is fair enough. We all pick a side and we all shout for it.

As I said, though, the denial should be coming any minute.

So we have one Lib Dem here saying Cameron deeply loves and cares about Scotland and another saying he doesn't give a damn. Which member of the nasty party do *you* believe to be telling the truth?

So we have one Lib Dem here saying Cameron deeply loves and cares about Scotland and another saying he doesn't give a damn. Which member of the nasty party do *you* believe to be telling the truth?

I think they're both lying.

There isn't a quote from David Cameron. There's a quote from David laws though.

It's worrying that, thousands of posts in, you haven't a clue what a quote is.

It's worrying that you're so quick to white knight the Conservatives, such is your fervent hatred of the thought of independence.

So David Laws trashes Cameron in a book on the Coalition after being thrashed in the general election. Laws was forced resign from the Government  for expenses fiddling. He then lost his seat which he assumed was safe. .

This book sounds like the usual Lib Dem lies and smears which is part of their DNA and the basis of their MO. Yet Fide takes Laws and Clegg's sad and bitter whining as gospel.  :rolleyes:

Archived