Stirling Albion Thread

Interesting stuff:

Mackay said: “We will probably have another couple of new faces before the end of the transfer window.

“There’s one that we have had lined up for a couple of weeks, which we had hoped to get done with the other five new signings, and we would also hope to bring a striker in.

“There are four players who have been told they are free to speak to other clubs. We had a big squad before the window – now we have brought in more we need to reduce the numbers."

I know that one of the four is Darren Petrie.

I wouldn't be to sad to see him leave, if true. Other than put in a decent free kick or corner, what else has he offered this season?

Rumour of Sean Dickson going to Clyde, if true that would be another one out the door.

If ever there was a match made in heaven, this is it.

Rumour of Sean Dickson going to Clyde, if true that would be another one out the door.

What's happened to Dickson? He was a decent player for Stenny for a good few years.

I wouldn't want him anywhere near Broadwood he has been poor for East Fife and now Stirling.

What's happened to Dickson? He was a decent player for Stenny for a good few years.

I wouldn't want him anywhere near Broadwood he has been poor for East Fife and now Stirling.

He's been pish since we signed him. Apart from scoring 2 goals against Arbroath, one of which being an absolute screamer, he's done nothing to note for the club.

East Fife fans seemed to like him if I remember, but you lot are more than welcome to him.

7 hours ago, Jack Burton said:

As a previous poster says not done much for us during his time her apart from score a cracker against Arbroath. No doubt their is a good player in their but we have only seen glimpses of it at the Albion, wont be missed if the rumour is true.

No one has signed him yet.
Hes going to be at the centre of a bidding war on transfer deadline day.
Everyone got the lottery on this week?

If I won the lottery i'd happily give the club the money to get him back.

Hope Mackay finds an ideal replacement for him.

I'd be surprised if we signed Sean Dickson, already signed 3 and not really expecting anymore with a few still to come back from injury. 
Where is bikey away to out of interest? Would be happy to see him out this league. 

Tbh i personally cant see Dickson being let go of. Espically that we probably wont be getting Beith back.

Dundee United apparently.