The Partick Thistle thread

Full list of games this season where the outcome has changed in the last 10 minutes

Hearts (h) 1 pt to 0 = -1

Kilmarnock (a)- 0 pts to 1 = +1

Hamilton (h) 3 pts to 1 = -2

Motherwell (h) 3pts to 1 = -2

County (h) 3pts to 1 = -2

St Johnstone (a) 1 pt to 3 = +2

Rangers (h) 3 pts to 0 = -3

ICT (h) 3 pts to 1= -2

Kilmarnock (a) 3 pts to 1 = -2

Net total for last 10 minutes = - 11 points

I guess you have to have those leads to chuck them, but aye if we'd held onto half of them and Azeez could finish...

The Adventures of James Penrice - Part 3

Since the last report, this boy has just been getting better and better, an exceptional "man's" performance against Livingston two weeks ago when he was up against some big, experienced, shall we say clever, players and he flew through it with flying colours, as did all the team to be fair, and then on Saturday past an amazing performance, not only proving he could be in the running for a place in the League One Team of The Season, which will be getting picked soon, with his defensive displays, his attacking skills are getting highlighted now with his work with King Kev Smith up the left wing, but his confidence is now at the level that he is chancing his mit with some shots, something we haven't seen from him yet, but we did against Alloa!!!

His display not only won him the Match Sponser's MoM award, he was also awarded it from the local press and the weekly Supporter's Award on Social Media, you are going to get such a better player back than the one you gave us and the one you gave us was quite good, that I'm actually jealous!!!

Here's the game, there's only about 4 mins of action but he's involved quite heavily in it!!!

And also after such a performance obviously the press want to talk to him, so his media training is still coming on!!!

I really don't think he'll be getting farmed out again next season, I don't know who your current Left-Back is but he must be some player if he's going to keep this lad out your side!!!

Saying that though,you know we'll have him back!!!

Edited by King Kebab

You could see he has bags of talent and potential when he played (I can't remember if it was end of season or preseason) last year.

Great to hear that he may actually live up to that potential.

Our left back just now is solid enough, but I can see Penrice maybe being sent out again next season and then brought back to challenge for a start.

Would imagine he will be loaned to a championship team for the 1st 6months of next season

Depends if Booth picks up a long term injury (he is kinda due one as he hardly seems to miss a game so that luck will run out sadly)

I only see Penrice being in the squad start of next season if we will use him more as a winger in front of Booth as our crossing this season on the whole has been horrible

Can someone at the club please teach Muzzy, Booth and Elliot how to cross!

That's the main knock on our attacking play imo (and that we love congesting the middle of the park and leave nobody out wide on the other side of play)

Your 100 goal man came from Sunday League nonsense!

Yip. He was evidently too good for that level and was accordingly promoted to a more fitting level. Back down to your Sunday league forum champ.