The Partick Thistle thread

7 minutes ago, professor challenger said:

Seriously not concerned.     It's done and dusted, we're in the top six.

That Kilmarnock team we played a couple of weeks ago are simply not capable of taking the minimum of five points they require from their three remaining fixtures.

Bookies make us 1/100 for a reason and if they think it's a certainty and every other supporter think it's pretty much a certainty I don't see where the doubt and nervousness come from

You're more confident than me.

Hearts are rancid. Their form is worse than Hamilton's.
It's a far easier game than our's against Motherwell who are fighting relegation.

If Killie win tonight, then it's fully up for grabs.

4 minutes ago, Fuctifano said:

Hearts are basically a 3 point bye at the moment so assuming we both lose at Parkhead it comes down to us beating motherwell or relying on Rangers tonight.

I once went on a 4 day hike, shat in holes in the ground, and didn't wash properly but I don't think I felt as dirty at the end of that as I do for wwanting Rangers to win tonight.

Your gong to the right stadium tonight then

1 hour ago, professor challenger said:

Seriously not concerned.     It's done and dusted, we're in the top six.

That Kilmarnock team we played a couple of weeks ago are simply not capable of taking the minimum of five points they require from their three remaining fixtures.

Bookies make us 1/100 for a reason and if they think it's a certainty and every other supporter think it's pretty much a certainty I don't see where the doubt and nervousness come from

Bottom six it is, then.

Well now - seeing as that's us nearly, nearly, nearly there for the Top 6; how will the post split fixtures be arranged? Is it going to be two home games against Celtic and Rangers as we've only played both once at home so far this season unless I'm mistaken?

edit: checked and yep, x1 home and 2x away against both Rangers and Celtic

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

4 minutes ago, Thistle_do_nicely said:

Well now - seeing as that's us nearly, nearly, nearly there for the Top 6; how will the post split fixtures be arranged? Is it going to be two home games against Celtic and Rangers as we've only played both once at home so far this season unless I'm mistaken?

Fuctifano posted something in The Pack thread about this. Most likely scenario for the post-split fixtures is us having 3 at home (Celtic, Rangers and Aberdeen) and 2 away (Hearts and St Johnstone) and ending with 20H/18A games