The Partick Thistle thread

1 hour ago, jagfox said:

I think people panicked due to the allowance. Hopefully arrangements are made clear asap.

I was reading the statement to mean that once the tickets are received, you could buy them through your ST account or physically at Firhill. 

15 minutes ago, ScottyG said:

We haven't received tickets yet. 

The earliest they will go on sale is 1pm - dependent on receiving them in the morning to allow us to set up the sales.  

If they don't arrive in the morning - they will go on sale pretty much immediately. Either in person or through the office phonelines. Both options will be available until 8pm on Wednesday and will re-open at 10am on Thursday.

At 2pm on Thursday, the season ticket restriction is lifted and a general sale will be available for all supporters. Tickets will continue to be available at the Offices until 7:30pm allowing fans. 

If tickets remain, we will continue to sell them on Friday.

11 minutes ago, jagsfan57 said:

I was reading the statement to mean that once the tickets are received, you could buy them through your ST account or physically at Firhill. 

You can only purchase physically at Firhill or through the office phonelines. There won't be any online sales but you can present your season ticket digitally(through your mobile device if that's how you use it). 

13 minutes ago, South Lanarkshire Jag said:

The earliest they will go on sale is 1pm - dependent on receiving them in the morning to allow us to set up the sales.  

If they don't arrive in the morning - they will go on sale pretty much immediately. Either in person or through the office phonelines. Both options will be available until 8pm on Wednesday and will re-open at 10am on Thursday.

At 2pm on Thursday, the season ticket restriction is lifted and a general sale will be available for all supporters. Tickets will continue to be available at the Offices until 7:30pm allowing fans. 

You can only purchase physically at Firhill or through the office phonelines. There won't be any online sales but you can present your season ticket digitally(through your mobile device if that's how you use it). 

Sorry G, but can they be posted out or would it be collection only? I appreciate that could come down to when received too.

They'd have been as well selling them from their portacabin, but I know it's a long time since we played them, up there.

23 minutes ago, jagfox said:

Sorry G, but can they be posted out or would it be collection only? I appreciate that could come down to when received too.

They'd have been as well selling them from their portacabin, but I know it's a long time since we played them, up there.

Ayr managed to deal with tickets so why couldn't County?

6 minutes ago, ScottyG said:

Ayr managed to deal with tickets so why couldn't County?

County chose to send them down to us, to sell. Different set-up from Ayr, who have a digital sale option, in place.

6 minutes ago, Smurph said:

Out of curiosity, how many season ticket holders do we have? 
Fancy my chances of getting one despite not having a ST. Transport is another issue.

Can't see the number being much over 1500?

1 hour ago, South Lanarkshire Jag said:

I’m assuming there’ll be no chance of getting the ticket posted out and I’ll need to come collect it?

It should be fine either way (providing I can get one after ST holders sale) but just wanting to check so I leave time on Thursday. 

I would wait until after the game. Does anyone really want a trip to Dingwall, when you're 4-0 down after the home leg? Not saying that's going to happen, and I will be at Firhill on Thursday to back the Jags, but...

1 hour ago, Smurph said:

Out of curiosity, how many season ticket holders do we have? 
Fancy my chances of getting one despite not having a ST. Transport is another issue.

2k+ season ticket holders at present. I would still fancy your chances however. 

I think transport will be the main issue in many opting not to go to this match despite its potential importance.

Edited by JagsCG

16 minutes ago, JagsCG said:

2k+ season ticket holders at present. I would still fancy your chances however. 

I think transport will be the main issue in many opting not to go to this match despite its potential importance.

I think our amount of ST holders will go up significantly next year regardless of what division we're in. 

Has there been any talk in the club about opening either of the bars to show the game for those not going to Dingwall? Would be good for the club to earn a bit of money from fans and good for the fans to be at Firhill if we were to win the play-off....

2 minutes ago, pthardie said:

Has there been any talk in the club about opening either of the bars to show the game for those not going to Dingwall? Would be good for the club to earn a bit of money from fans and good for the fans to be at Firhill if we were to win the play-off....

Aye, there was a thing the other day about a screening event at Firhill being planned. 

2 minutes ago, pthardie said:

It was mentioned in the initial notice about away tickets but nothing in the update,

https://ptfc.co.uk/ptfc-news/ross-county-play-off-second-leg-ticketing-information/