The Partick Thistle thread

I am surprised at the lack of resistance from Partick supporters on the scarf giveaway.

Provides he has a knowledge of Scottish football, a stranger will know that wearers are Partick supporters and with reference to a fixture list will then know where you are on a given Saturday leading to potential burglaries or stalkings.

You don't know who you are!

We are Thistle.

You're doing a good job winding up the hibbies. Tootle off back to the Morton thread as you'll not get much joy here.

Thank you x

You'll find the whole gang next season in the Championship

See you soon x

That reminds me of the "see you next year" chorus from Morton fans. Didn't happen.

Warchest is a term best left to the south side ugly sister.

Regardless, the board have already confirmed there will be no further investment.

Maybe working out how to plug the 300k yearly shortfall in the finances should be the focus?

Stevenson seems monumentally fucked off that he's been benched recently. If Fraser takes his current form into January and we sign a replacement for Muirhead then I reckon it's ta ta Ryan. Being the main man at St Mirren would probably satisfy his ego.

Stevenson seems monumentally fucked off that he's been benched recently. If Fraser takes his current form into January and we sign a replacement for Muirhead then I reckon it's ta ta Ryan. Being the main man at St Mirren would probably satisfy his ego.

Ayr United.