Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

I have to admit to being fairly underwhelmed by the signing of Crankshaw but it sounds as though he's fast and we all knew we severely lacked pace at the beginning of the season. Hammell tried to address that when he came in by developing Efford and bringing in Aarons and, to a lesser extent, McKinstry. Unfortunately injuries have again left us without pace in the team and this looks lie an attempt to improve on this.

Crankshaw doesn't sound the greatest but he doesn't need to be able to terrorise the defenders at the top team, just make a difference against the teams around as real pace can do that so here's hoping.

The same argument could be made for Mandron and a big target man but we've seen plenty of those with us and at other teams turn out to be big dumplings so he seems more of a punt. He might be pish but if he nicks a few crucial goals and we're in the same league, we take it and move on next season.

The biggest group of utter shitebags that we've had. We're now in an impossible position since we're all in with hammell with the signings made so far, but the lack of organization and tactical awareness really comes down to him. 

I want to love big Sol big either his early form was a purple patch and he is utter shite, or his confidence is absolutely shot. If Blaney isn’t an improvement on his current performance levels he should never have been signed. 

fucking scunnered.

The donner meat pie was superb tbf. 

16 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

Unless we bin Johansen and/or Lamie we're going down. That pair are costing us stupid goals every single week.

The greatest con ever pulled is Lamie convincing us that he's a good player.

I genuinely think each of them have something to offer but they badly need an experienced leader along side whichever one of them is playing. The combination of the two is relegation material.

18 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

Unless we bin Johansen and/or Lamie we're going down. That pair are costing us stupid goals every single week.

The greatest con ever pulled is Lamie convincing us that he's a good player.

I think we're going to need a bigger bin. 

19 minutes ago, fat_tony said:

I genuinely think each of them have something to offer but they badly need an experienced leader along side whichever one of them is playing. The combination of the two is relegation material.

Aye we need a chaperone for one of them. But relying on the two of them is stinking.