Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

20 minutes ago, ropy said:

Interesting wording g from the Official Site

In the absence of Connor Wilkinson, Joe Efford made his first start of the season alongside Theo Bair in an impoverished home attack.

Stuart Kettlewell now writing passive aggressive match reports on the 'fishal in the next step of Operation Effoff

Edited by weemac

18 minutes ago, weemac said:

Stuart Kettlewell now writing passive aggressive match reports on the 'fishal in the next step of Operation Effoff

That's brilliant 😂

Edit: Apologies for the double-post, thought the forum would auto-magically merge them.  Cutting-and-pasting quote blocks doesn't seem to work correctly, so I can't fix it easily

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

Not sure if this has been posted yet (wanted to avoid alot of that St Mirren stuff leaking into here.)

Seems they want fans to design the kit. From the wording this is for both the Home and away, as well as potential 3rd.

Finally, my godamn awful stripped Bradford city shirt might become next seasons home kit.

1 hour ago, Phillips455 said:

Not sure if this has been posted yet (wanted to avoid alot of that St Mirren stuff leaking into here.)

Seems they want fans to design the kit. From the wording this is for both the Home and away, as well as potential 3rd.

Finally, my godamn awful stripped Bradford city shirt might become next seasons home kit.

Saw that earlier and instinctively thought "that sounds like a terrible idea".

Looking at the actual spiel though it seems it's just the case we're putting together focus groups with the view of providing guidance and heavily caveated input rather than getting some random to design the kit in the name of *engagement*.

giphy.gif

Anyway, as long as the white shorts traditionalists don't get too much of a say I'm sure it'll be fine.

Edited by capt_oats

1 hour ago, Phillips455 said:

Get the supporters to do the most important part of 'Flow's job (or at least the bit he seemed to enjoy the most) :)

18 hours ago, YassinMoutaouakil said:

The league cup probably skews it towards modern managers I'd reckon

The geek in me looked at this today for the first 17 league games only for each manager McLeish onwards.

He wipes the floor with everyone on win % and PPG. 

The only stat he appears to be beaten on is that McLeish had one fewer defeat - but a lot of draws in there.

Interesting to see Hammell, Black & Malpas, as well as Alexander & Brown with identical records.

image.png.9674a679c945f00b7d0bd7fdddaaf5f6.png

Sorry to take this back to St Mirren but one of the last diddies to say something on this thread was actually suggesting they were going to "Do a Leicester" and win the league. 2 games in. 

1 hour ago, capt_oats said:

I see Nixon's cottoned on to the Fletcher story and re-upped his Patreon from ages ago (which he published before saying he was looking like going to either St Mirren then Fleetwood).

Screenshot2023-08-28at16_20_08.thumb.png.22837b4fc56c2dd13b54ecba8e14c04a.png

Is there a chance that Nixon has been taken in by the same fake Twitter as Joel Sked?

Not for me to say...