Motherwell FC - A Thread For All Seasons

I wouldn't say I have this definitive belief that we won't end up in soapy bubble.
I just couldn't take it any more.

A few guys said they were sorry I was going which was nice and commented on the post

To which I responded.

Cheers pal, 

I like a balanced viewpoint where I think P and B will suit me

There are certainly things wrong with the club. No escaping that.

But to deal with people who can only see black is like speaking to a Tory about the qualities of say SNP or labour or vice versa. Completely deaf. 

Anyway that's enough about Steelmen Online. I am excited about my new future and to enjoy my girl eating an apple on a hammock.

6 minutes ago, Stevie Kirk said:

St Mirren fans couldn’t wait but thankfully they got pied. Almost a relief Kev went to Killie as the Saint fans on here are largely insufferable twats.

Did they do it about Mandron?

13 minutes ago, Allroy for Prez said:

If we ever signed a former favourite player of Killie or St Mirren I can’t imagine rushing to their clubs threads to goad them about it.

Everyone’s different I suppose

I would agree under most circumstances, but should we ever land a modern day Buff Martin from St Mirren they'll be getting it fired right fucking into them.

44 minutes ago, alsybaba said:

I wouldn't say I have this definitive belief that we won't end up in soapy bubble.
I just couldn't take it any more.

A few guys said they were sorry I was going which was nice and commented on the post

To which I responded.

Cheers pal, 

I like a balanced viewpoint where I think P and B will suit me

There are certainly things wrong with the club. No escaping that.

But to deal with people who can only see black is like speaking to a Tory about the qualities of say SNP or labour or vice versa. Completely deaf. 

Anyway that's enough about Steelmen Online. I am excited about my new future and to enjoy my girl eating an apple on a hammock.

Natalie. 

1 hour ago, KirkySuperSub said:

Other than the $$$ I really don't get why a professional football player would actually choose to play on a plastic f'ckin carpet? 🤔🤷‍♂️

Suppose it was "St. Mirren or plastic f'ckin carpet" though, I guess.

He played just fine on it last season if I recall correctly.

3 minutes ago, Ill Ray said:

Bair 

Gent Spittal 

Bayabu Halliday Dave Devine

McGinn Butcher Sod 

Kelly 

Would be happy enough with this tomorrow.

That Kelly up front and Bair in goals? Sounds the business.

2 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Halliday over Miller is insane imo

i would also have Mugabi over Butcher

(and oxborough instead of kelly)

I’ll hold my hands up I forgot about Miller thought he might’ve still been recovering. 

Butcher and Mugabi are interchangeable for me but think Butcher‘s Kettlewell’s preference there. 

Aye, think it's a bit soon for the full backs to go straight in , would love them to be in tho so we can get Gent playing up the wing where I thought he was excellent against Alloa.  Miller being back is genuinely massive , the quality and calmness he brings when he comes on is very noticeable.  Keep mcGinn and Sods in the back 3 and we do have a pretty solid team . 

27 minutes ago, Ill Ray said:

Bair 

Gent Spittal 

Bayabu Halliday Dave Devine

McGinn Butcher Sod 

Kelly 

Would be happy enough with this tomorrow.

Miller for Halliday

Nicholson for Gent  (Gent at left back)

Casey for SOD or McGinn. I don't really like McGinn playing on the left of a 3. 

For me. 

Edited by eliphas