Ayr United, What now 2016/17

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

Would be a great signing if true. Served his ban and if we give him his second chance hopefully he can repay McCall.

Would like a winger or a striker in as well.

Where does he play? Checked Wikipedia (I know) and that had him as a RB, I'm presuming he can also play CB?

15 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Where does he play? Checked Wikipedia (I know) and that had him as a RB, I'm presuming he can also play CB?

Right/Centre back I believe. Defence would be more or less sorted with him, Devlin, Rose, Murphy, Meggat, McCracken, Boyle and the lad Thorburn from the 20s who's another option at left back.

Would certainly say that defensively we will be sorted for the season if he signs.

Just need to try and get a striker in i would sat along with a winger or 2. Felt as if against Edinburgh City the team needed more creativity on the wings.

Any news on Harkins or are we linked with any other strikers.

2 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Would certainly say that defensively we will be sorted for the season if he signs.

Just need to try and get a striker in i would sat along with a winger or 2. Felt as if against Edinburgh City the team needed more creativity on the wings.

Any news on Harkins or are we linked with any other strikers.

I'm still holding on to slight hope that we will sign Harkins but he has been linked with the likes of Falkirk and Hamilton Accies in the past few days. If any of these make a firm offer to Dundee/Harkins then i'd imagine he'll be off to them.

7 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Bastart, was hoping we'd sign McMillan.

We're desperately a player who likes to dabble in ching and gives us scope to use the '3 for a ton' song.

I'll have to make it bad and offensive so we can sing it at McMillan as a form of abuse when Ayr visit the Rock.

Bring your vodka, bring your charlie. Jordan McMillan is having a party*

*Allegedly

Archived