Boxing Thread

Meth Damon

Ngannou wins that but I refuse to believe Fury took that 1% seriously. Fat as hell, defensive, knew the result, made millions, potential rematch, made a guy a superstar and Fury avoids Usyk. Happy days.

1 hour ago, kiddy said:

I feel a rematch shout no matter the outcome, fcucking off any Usyk fight.

All about dem $$$ bills, with Fury.

38 minutes ago, kiddy said:

The rematch will be 12 rounds for the WBC title. They will sanction it.

There will be NO Usyk fight.

30 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

These scores were predetermined.

It was set up for the billion dollar rematch and it's done enough to be dubious.

It was a fix though.

25 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Money talks.

Split decision.

Fury takes the next one seriously. Easy win. And gets to avoid Usyk.

Money, money, money.

Who says the mafia doesn't still run things?

24 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

Fury wants none of Usyk.

Hypocrite c**t.

18 minutes ago, kiddy said:

At least Usyk can now focus on Hrgovic & pile more pressure on the big bullshitter.

17 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

It gets to the point of how much was it a work? Fury always looks fat as f**k but he looked like a genuine fat c**t tonight.

Allow Ngannou to look good, guarantee a Fury win.

Let's make more millions?

11 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Ngannou wins that but I refuse to believe Fury took that 1% seriously. Fat as hell, defensive, knew the result, made millions, potential rematch, made a guy a superstar and Fury avoids Usyk. Happy days.

17 minutes ago, ATLIS said:

What a total robbery, I had that a comfortable win for Ngannou by 2/3pts. Boxing may as well me dead and buried at this point

CBS had their own unofficial scorer who had it 96-93.

I personally thought Fury won but by a point 95-94.

They gave Fury the first 2 rounds whereas I thought they were pretty even.

Edited by DeeTillEhDeh

3 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

6-4 Fury seemed about right.

7-3 isn't out of the question imo. Ngannou was better than expected and undoubtedly had moments in the fight but I think Fury won.

Yep, no one asking why Fury threw in that performance given how he has fought since going to Sugarhill.  He carried Ngannou through that by putting in zero effort and it was a pre determined fight/result (borne out by the punch stats). 

Ngannou wasn't actually any good - just much better than expected with some basic counter punching, etc. Hence people shouting robbery. A Wardley/Clarke taking it seriously knocks Ngannou out in a round.

51 minutes ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

6-4 Fury seemed about right.

7-3 isn't out of the question imo. Ngannou was better than expected and undoubtedly had moments in the fight but I think Fury won.

Shahoor, I wouldny like to see the world through your fucking eyes. Absolutely farcical desicion unless the 3 refs were Stevie Wonder, Helen Keller and Tyson Furys granny. Embarrassing what boxing has become, between YouTube fanny's and shite like this .More realism in WWE 

6 minutes ago, cambozpar said:

Shahoor, I wouldny like to see the world through your fucking eyes. Absolutely farcical desicion unless the 3 refs were Stevie Wonder, Helen Keller and Tyson Furys granny. Embarrassing what boxing has become, between YouTube fanny's and shite like this .More realism in WWE 

How did you score each round?

At this point I think we've found out that elite heavyweights/LHWs in UFC can go toe to toe with boxers in the respective divisions. Ngannou alone walks through anything Wilder offers him, he's ate headkicks far worse. He also exposes that glass chin of Joshua.

It's about time we see a boxer with balls try their hand in MMA. Interestingly of note, only one person has held a boxing world title and an MMA/UFC world title and it was Holly fucking Holm ffs :D 

This position in MMA sees Fury into the night night shadow realm via ground and pound abuse :D 

Edited by ATLIS