Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

1 minute ago, 7-2 said:

WAP's not as bad as expected. There's a bigger over reaction on here and it looks like only a couple posters are in the Tommy must go movement.

Don't go on the FB page, first status I read had someone wanting Alan Archibald to replace Wright..

As a Utd fan, the 'Taxi for Tommy' thread is an encouraging sign. 20 minutes on a good day should get him along the road. 

As desperate as we are for a new manager, and as half decent as the Fat Grass undeniably is, I wouldn’t have the c**t at Dens.

1 hour ago, ali_91 said:

To be someone’s rivals you have to compete in the same portion of the league as them, Dundee haven’t finished above St Johnstone in over a decade, and I can’t think of any season where we’ve been directly competing to any real degree in that time. Saints, after losing 3 league games in a row, are still 5 points above Dundee. ‘Rivals.’

Go play with St Mirren and know your fucking place. Moron. 

1 hour ago, ali_91 said:

absolutely rattled 

8 hours ago, Mr Positive, sometimes. said:

Go out and have a go you all said... Attack them and we'll win cause sitting off them doesn't work. 

THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU OPEN UP AGAINST FAR BETTER SIDES

Although saying that. The performance is garbage either way. 

Sorry man, but another vote for the ‘you’re talking nonsense’ camp.

We were as heartless and gutless as you will ever see a professional football team in that first half. Ridiculous mistake leads to the first goal, and after that we capitulated.

Whatever tactics or formation you use, if defenders won’t pressure a forward on the ball, or midfielders are too soft to challenge opponents, then you’re going to lose.

To be someone’s rivals you have to compete in the same portion of the league as them, Dundee haven’t finished above St Johnstone in over a decade, and I can’t think of any season where we’ve been directly competing to any real degree in that time. Saints, after losing 3 league games in a row, are still 5 points above Dundee. ‘Rivals.’
Go play with St Mirren and know your fucking place. Moron. 

Lol [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Which one of you lunatics was harassing Tommy yesterday? I’ve got my money on this Ali_91 character, he seems a bit precious. 

Won’t be BoredomGuy because he’d be boring the tits off of Tommy with bizarre stats fae the 90s or something. Doubt it’s Tam unless he has actually started going to the games. 

Disgraceful way to treat your club’s greatest ever manager. 

32 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

Which one of you lunatics was harassing Tommy yesterday? I’ve got my money on this Ali_91 character, he seems a bit precious. 

Won’t be BoredomGuy because he’d be boring the tits off of Tommy with bizarre stats fae the 90s or something. Doubt it’s Tam unless he has actually started going to the games. 

Screenshot_20180729-214642.png

41 minutes ago, Yenitit said:

None of the named posters frequent the main stand.

I couldn't make the game, as you well know Yenitit. 

I find the 4G in the main stand very very slow, does anyone else find this?
Game yesterday proves to me that Steven Anderson must be in the heart of that defence as he always gives 100% and is not afraid to put in a tackle. 18 goals lost so far is very poor and we must get back to being difficult to beat.

43 minutes ago, akuram said:

I find the 4G in the main stand very very slow, does anyone else find this?
Game yesterday proves to me that Steven Anderson must be in the heart of that defence as he always gives 100% and is not afraid to put in a tackle. 18 goals lost so far is very poor and we must get back to being difficult to beat.

Agree. He put in a wonderful tackle just after Swanson got his jotters and then took a booking near the end that rest wouldn't have - they'd have just let Sinclair go by them and take an unchallenged shot at goal. Anderson, Davidson and Craig back in for Motherwell, please.