Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

36 minutes ago, Radford said:

Saints have a testimonial game against Jeanfield to honour tomorrow, so Sinclair, Ballantyne and Northcott will be needed for that. 

Parish

Foster - Kerr - Duffy - Tanser

McClean

Davidson - McCann

Callachan

McMillan - Swanson

Subs: None.

In all seriousness, if we had to go into a competitive game with a diamond midfield and callachan playing as a 10, then just relegate us now

23 minutes ago, Radford said:

Oh, I'm much more confident now! @RandomGuy.

12 minutes ago, The Real Saints said:

That’s such a wonderful line-up. I’m sure it will beat Ross County with aplomb.

That's not what I'm suggesting, but it gives us a shape, rather than the diamond midfield which is always a disaster.

We'll be relying on Duffy, McLean and McCann this season, like it or not, so aswell seeing how they play against top flight teams just now.

The big surprise for me is that with 60% of our players on the treatment table, Murray Davidson isn't one or them 🤔

Strange goings on though. Worst injury crisis i can remember. Have we got a new super hot female physio or something?

Kennedy on the bench would be a massive boost. MOH is expected to be fine for tomorrow too.

Heres something else to cheer you up, a Dundee has figured out why we're not signing May. Apparently Steve Brown is refusing to put anymore of his money into the club, and we're in financial bother.

20190720_112130.thumb.jpg.d64b977c16e3a10ca1906716afc8b0d6.jpg

12 hours ago, Kyle said:

St Johnstone will step up their efforts to sign him over the weekend. Why on earth has it taken 2 weeks for us to do that? :lol: 

Scotsman have an article outlining every clubs situation, dont know how reliable they are. 

They have it as 

Ross County/St Mirren - Only interested in a loan deal.

Dundee - In "pole position" having made an offer to the player

Kilmarnock - In talks with the player 

St Johnstone - "monitoring the situation"

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Kennedy on the bench would be a massive boost. MOH is expected to be fine for tomorrow too.

Heres something else to cheer you up, a Dundee has figured out why we're not signing May. Apparently Steve Brown is refusing to put anymore of his money into the club, and we're in financial bother.

Exactly the same things were being said last year and we signed three more players on deadline day.We were also told that there would be no additions to the squad during the last window and we signed O'hallaron..And we have over 2 million sitting in the bank 

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Scotsman have an article outlining every clubs situation, dont know how reliable they are. 

They have it as 

Ross County/St Mirren - Only interested in a loan deal.

Dundee - In "pole position" having made an offer to the player

Kilmarnock - In talks with the player 

St Johnstone - "monitoring the situation"

brilliant tabloid talk there, if only someone was " poised to swoop" the situation would be clearer

30 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Probably some remnanent from when Shagger Gemmell was landlord of the Pub there and always had a envious look at the Browns boys lifestyle compared to his own.

The only time any of the Browns have openly put their own money into the club was when Geoff stepped in and payed some money that was due for the running bills at that time and also when he decided he wanted to take Dodds from Dundee FC,  basically because he could, he then cashed in on him for a tidy profit I would imagine.

Be hilarious if he did the same again!

Edited by Center half

58 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Just shows how little that numpty actually knows about Saints. He's just waffling absolute shite. 

Bottomless pit. I'm fairly sure (please correctly if I'm wrong) but Steve Brown has never put a penny in. Nor has he taken any dividend from profits either. 

Money problems. Completely financially self sufficient. He means? 😂. Unlike the Dundee clubs both behaving like bottomless pits. 

35 minutes ago, Kyle said:

May is just waiting on the #brownpound to save him from purgatory in Dundee. He needs a hero, Brown. Be a hero. 

YOUR AVATAR IS MAY AGAIN

Edited by RandomGuy.