Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Anyone who is ITK have any clue as to whether we can expect tomorrow to be a Mayday? Would have to assume there's no official announcement until the paperwork is signed, so pretty close to the wire. Maybe delaying as they wouldn't be able to open more stand space in time. 

I would doubt our Estonian beast from the east is even in the country yet.

2 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

Anyone who is ITK have any clue as to whether we can expect tomorrow to be a Mayday? Would have to assume there's no official announcement until the paperwork is signed, so pretty close to the wire. Maybe delaying as they wouldn't be able to open more stand space in time. 

I would doubt our Estonian beast from the east is even in the country yet.

Not ITK but you'd imagine its too late now for May to be in the line up tomorrow. 

Outside chance he makes the bench if hes announced tonight, but Saturday at Forfar feels more like the day.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

Not ITK but you'd imagine its too late now for May to be in the line up tomorrow. 

Outside chance he makes the bench if hes announced tonight, but Saturday at Forfar feels more like the day.

That's what I thought, was hoping that someone had info. I'd be happy with the bench at this stage, would be good for his first game back to be a home game. 

Could be a bumper gate at Station Park. 

1 minute ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

I still reckon that we will see more signings this window..I think that Anderson and McMillan will go and at least one maybe two more will come in 

Aye. Ideal for me would be Ando away to level he'll enjoy playing at, McMillan back over the sea, and Hendry away on loan to a Championship side to learn the lone striker role.

In comes a left back to compete with Tanser and a striker to compete with May and Kane.

6 minutes ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

I still reckon that we will see more signings this window..I think that Anderson and McMillan will go and at least one maybe two more will come in 

Can I confess to some confusion regarding all this premature ejaculation  regarding unconfirmed signings which to date have never been confirmed officially. Have you all been partying with SLF.

13 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Aye. Ideal for me would be Ando away to level he'll enjoy playing at, McMillan back over the sea, and Hendry away on loan to a Championship side to learn the lone striker role.

In comes a left back to compete with Tanser and a striker to compete with May and Kane.

TBH I'd like to see someone in to play alongside May so that we can play 4-4-2 if and when we need to, with Kane as an option off the bench. Repatriate McMillan and farm out Hendry is I think likely. With a left back in that gives us cover all over the park and a lot of options. 

Depending on who we get in, could be some team. 

EDIT THAT.  Already is some team. 

Edited by Valentino Bolognese

3 minutes ago, Valentino Bolognese said:

TBH I'd like to see someone in to play alongside May so that we can play 4-4-2 if and when we need to, with Kane as an option off the bench. Repatriate McMillan and farm out Hendry is I think likely. With a left back in that gives us cover all over the park and a lot of options. 

Depending on who we get in, could be some team. 

Aye, we need another striker who provides something different, a real Joker card to throw in to the equation.

1 minute ago, Yenitit said:

Just saw Rowan Vine in the Apex in Dundee 

You going to be jealous when we announce him, and Cummings, over the next week?

3 hours ago, Merkland Red said:

He hasn't got off the bench yet. Don't imagine we'll chuck him on now. We have Main to do the similar job now.

I know that, but these matches are so important that I would imagine that Derek McInnes won't weaken his squad just because some other mob is desperate for one of his players. No benefit to Aberdeen in letting May go just now.

Just now, kingjoey said:

I know that, but these matches are so important that I would imagine that Derek McInnes won't weaken his squad just because some other mob is desperate for one of his players. No benefit to Aberdeen in letting May go just now.

Theres no benefit in keeping someone whos head clearly isnt with you either, though. You think he'll give his all when he knows he'll be gone the next week? Subconsciously that would affect things.

Just now, Kyle said:

Never wanted him back anyway tbh.

Careful now. You going to believe Robert Thomson, or Ludo and Yenitit?

Rumour goes Dundee will announce a signing over the next two days though. An ex-St Johnstone striker aswell...