Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

36 minutes ago, JockyPeebles said:

Can I confess to some confusion regarding all this premature ejaculation  regarding unconfirmed signings which to date have never been confirmed officially. Have you all been partying with SLF.

This is not WeArePerth. We are not your average supporters who make wild predictions or speculate in an irrational way. The P&B St. Johnstone supporters are all very much ITK.

2 minutes ago, JockyPeebles said:

The best negotiators tell nobody until the deal is signed least of all a fan who can't be trusted not to blurt it out on a forum. Very unprofessional 

Really then Saints can't have very good negotiators can they ? The deal was done last week 

Just now, G_Man1985 said:

Has anything been announced today?
Was meant to be either yesterday or today players were meant to be announced?
A few itk guys not doing very well it seems:-(

Journalist who revealed the May deal says it wouldn't be announced today, assume the paperwork at Aberdeen is complicated.

The CB doesn't even arrive in the Country until later in the week.

Journalist who revealed the May deal says it wouldn't be announced today, assume the paperwork at Aberdeen is complicated.
The CB doesn't even arrive in the Country until later in the week.
So to confirm. No signings will be signed today and it was balls.
Had 48 hour window to say a few players were going to sign and they havnt ?

I presume anything can still happen or I suppose fall apart until the dotted line is signed ?

In interview about tomorrow night's match, Tommy says it's Spoony who's out for 4-6 weeks with knee ligament damage.  We will play a strong side, Kennedy will start.

Drey Wright making good progress, as is Liam Gordon. Drey is about to start his full pre-season programme.

So to confirm. No signings will be signed today and it was balls.
Had 48 hour window to say a few players were going to sign and they havnt ?

I presume anything can still happen or I suppose fall apart until the dotted line is signed ?

What?

The players have signed. The deals won't be announced officially until the paperwork is all dealt with, and we'll probably hold of the CB announcement until hes in Perth. 

I get the impression it can take days to get the relevant documents all processed with the SFA.

What?
The players have signed. The deals won't be announced officially until the paperwork is all dealt with, and we'll probably hold of the CB announcement until hes in Perth. 
I get the impression it can take days to get the relevant documents all processed with the SFA.
But the deals can still collapse ? The club have made a statement to say they have both signed just waiting for a few things to sort out ?

But the deals can still collapse ? The club have made a statement to say they have both signed just waiting for a few things to sort out ?

I'm not sure if you're trolling or thick.

Well played.