Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Goran Stanic should have made the final.

Apparently managing the Macedonian U-19’s according to the ever reliable Wikipedia.

Still think he’s was phenomenal.

I never saw Baltacha play for Saints, but I get the impression he was, in terms of ability, the best. Dasovic seemed more like a cult hero who arrived in a high spot for the club. Thats maybe doing him a disservice.

This isn’t a bad summary although Dasovic was an excellent player as well as a cult hero. Sometimes players become cult heroes without being as good as Dasovic. I realise that’s not exactly what you are saying here though.

And waken up to another sunny match day (24 degrees). Tommy has a couple of selection dilemmas for tonight's game. First one, Does he play Swanson or O'Halloran. I assume Kennedy will start. 

Answers on a post card.

I would play O'Halloran. And I would also play my starting 11 for Celtic park in the next two games. 2 games. The team now needs some continuity not chopping and changing. That would obviously change should we sign better players before the start of the league.

Edited by Templar

11 hours ago, beath_cowden123 said:

I’m sure some people may know, but for those who don’t there is a new Fantasy football Scotland app, I will leave the link to the app on Apple devices below, on Android just type in Fantasy football Scotland and it should pop up

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/fantasy-football-scotland/id1469063365

I have created a league for all Pie and Bovril users if anyone wants to join, we already have around 30 people in the league just from the initial thread so hopefully we can get more, the code to join the league is

PRANJXBW

Hopefully we can get a good amount of people in :)

Scott Tanser please

This is it. This is the day we've been waiting all summer for. After all the talk, all the hype, and hope, and today we will finally see if it has all been worth it, if the waiting pays off. 

Anyway, I think it'll finish 2-0. 

12 hours ago, beath_cowden123 said:

I’m sure some people may know, but for those who don’t there is a new Fantasy football Scotland app, I will leave the link to the app on Apple devices below, on Android just type in Fantasy football Scotland and it should pop up

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/fantasy-football-scotland/id1469063365

I have created a league for all Pie and Bovril users if anyone wants to join, we already have around 30 people in the league just from the initial thread so hopefully we can get more, the code to join the league is

PRANJXBW

Hopefully we can get a good amount of people in :)

I cannot get it to download onto my laptop any suggestions

58 minutes ago, Templar said:

I cannot get it to download onto my laptop any suggestions

It's maybe only able to be played on mobiles?