Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

I disagree. If you look at even the next few matches, we win on Wed vs St Mirren and we are only 7 points behind them with a game in hand

You don’t have a game in hand on us.

34 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Jim Goodwin and Tony Fitzpatrick have voodoo dolls and are still pissed off we ruined their fairytale season twice last season.

In my humble opinion.

And indirectly for the other how many years we've finished above them, stealing their rightful place obviously.

Or is that Dundee?

Or Falkirk?

Or Dunfermline?

Or *insert another diddy name here?

11 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

And indirectly for the other how many years we've finished above them, stealing their rightful place obviously.

Or is that Dundee?

Or Falkirk?

Or Dunfermline?

Or *insert another diddy name here?

Partick rather go down than watch that Thistle, they hate winning trophies and European games 

3 hours ago, shibbydoo said:

Wtf is going on with all these injuries? 

Is something wrong in training?

I guess running with a small squad last year, an early start to the season, combined with the amount of games played, something had to give.

I can't remember a season that we've had as many players sidelined as this one.

Felt the Cifti one might have been avoidable. Hadn’t played in months, yet we start him 3 matches in a row in 8 days; he played 80 minutes in the first two then his hamstring pinged 10 minutes into the third.

Unlucky, but not entirely unpredictable. Guess thats what happens when you’re desperate for results though, you take risks with players that you might not normally.

His bemused expression tells me Mr. Healy has spent the last 10 minutes explaining that “Helsinki High” sounds like a bit too much of a Catholic school for his liking.

5 minutes ago, Munoz said:

Who are yous playing?

We got knocked out by lower league Kelty Hearts whilst on an abysmal run of form unfortunately.

Kelty were solid and deserved the win after raising their game on the occasion.

I fancy St Mirren for another decent cup run this year. Maybe they can kick on from the  disappointment of last season?

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'll welcome relegation like an old friend if it means we escape St Mirren fans.

You'd still be hanging about every other team's threads like a bad smell.

I do welcome your relegation though. 

Think tonight demonstrates why any talk of catching 10th is complete pie in the sky. We’re just about at the point where we’d need to outperform our seasons form just to get to County’s points total now, never mind with them having 12 games left. 

Second half was pre-Livi. We went behind, lost all shape and composure and then the manager completely killed us off with his changes. He at least tried to change the shape, but if he doesn’t work on anything other than his doomed 5 at the back in training then it’s hardly surprising it doesn’t work in matches. 

The players were my worry tonight, I think. They just collapse every time we concede. Maybe thats on the manager, I dunno, but we're not doing much if we can't ever come from behind.

Aberdeen and Hearts next, we aren't keeping a clean sheet in both, so at best we're getting 4pts. So at best we're 4pts behind County with 10 to play.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

The players were my worry tonight, I think. They just collapse every time we concede. Maybe thats on the manager, I dunno, but we're not doing much if we can't ever come from behind.

Aberdeen and Hearts next, we aren't keeping a clean sheet in both, so at best we're getting 4pts. So at best we're 4pts behind County with 10 to play.

Think you are dreaming there