Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

I'd personally favour giving it to Liam and probably Cleland till the end of the season to try and get a bit of a bounce to see us pull away from relegation a bit more securely. Then revaluate early summer.

9 minutes ago, The Saintee said:

I'd personally favour giving it to Liam and probably Cleland till the end of the season to try and get a bit of a bounce to see us pull away from relegation a bit more securely. Then revaluate early summer.

If, (and it’s a big If) Callum is punted before Livingston it makes sense. 

Cleland is brain dead, it's a no from me. If keeping it in house? Liam with coaxing Turncoat Tommy out of retirement until the end of the season, then re evaluate. Or just go and bring in someone like Thomson or A.N.Other. Someone fresh, away from Mcdiarmid may be what's needed this time.

Would Tommy even want to come back with the boardroom issues now? 

He’s not exactly hidden the fact he disagreed with boardroom decisions when he was here.

18 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Someone fresh, away from Mcdiarmid may be what's needed this time.

Someone who doesnt think we're lucky to just be playing top flight games would be a start, doesnt matter their history with us.

37 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Would Tommy even want to come back with the boardroom issues now? 

He’s not exactly hidden the fact he disagreed with boardroom decisions when he was here.

Overseeing Liam, not as manager, more an advisor/assisting role. Tommy couldn't work with Kirsten, Wee Broon kinda sided with Kirsten as that's around the time he started losing interest in it all and basically told everyone she was the boss. This shit has been going on for years.

In fact f**k it, bring someone from outside to change it all.

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Overseeing Liam, not as manager, more an advisor/assisting role. Tommy couldn't work with Kirsten, Wee Broon kinda sided with Kirsten as that's around the time he started losing interest in it all and basically told everyone she was the boss. This shit has been going on for years.

In fact f**k it, bring someone from outside to change it all.

Tommy couldn’t work with Steve Brown either.

10 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

Yes, canny wait for more Theo Bairs.

Absolutely, I'm all for a Canadian influx, can't be any worse than some of the Scottish shite we've got!

7 minutes ago, mizfit said:

He’s attending the Hibs match funnily enough.

It's a sign!

31 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

I thought you were definitely safe regardless of the result against us.

Not so sure now.

Just needs 1 win and i think we get it, simply because i cant see us going winless for 12 games in a row.

58 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Just needs 1 win and i think we get it, simply because i cant see us going winless for 12 games in a row.

The away record will probably be enough but we could lose all 4 home games we've got left.

For a team that plays to draw every game we dont actually draw that many, although maybe i'm being harsh as I have no idea what we're trying to do or how we're expected to score/create chances.