Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Swanson issue put to bed yesterday but obviously raises questions about who TW was so upset with earlier in the week. When you add in his comments about moving swiftly to replace Swanson, the finger maybe starts pointing in a different direction to that first assumed. Much like the manager always asks to be judged come the last game of the season, only fair to do likewise with the chairman and we'll see where we are come the first game of next season/close of the transfer window.

The 'St Johnstone banter' Facebook page reckon we're signing Ryan Dow. 

One thing our Tommy is - imaginative. 

You realise who it is that's started that rumour, don't you?

One thing I've come to realise is that most Saints fans on P&B, aside from a select few, are utterly boring c***s.

Who was in Aberdeen today? What boozer were you in? What patter did you have with the locals? I met some raw Aberdonians who were nice but extremely difficult to understand. I then went to to delightful pub called the Prince of Wales and had a delicious Texan burger.

Have you got anything interesting to say other than fretting about which players are going out of contact and such? Honestly, get a life lads. Sakes man.

I take it you're steaming, aye?

6 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

One thing I've come to realise is that most Saints fans on P&B, aside from a select few, are utterly boring c***s.

Who was in Aberdeen today? What boozer were you in? What patter did you have with the locals? I met some raw Aberdonians who were nice but extremely difficult to understand. I then went to to delightful pub called the Prince of Wales and had a delicious Texan burger.

Have you got anything interesting to say other than fretting about which players are going out of contact and such? Honestly, get a life lads. Sakes man.

That all sounds very interesting.  

Treehouse Tam seems like he'd be great crack in the pub. I am an absolute nailed on 8/10 with the ladies. RG doesn't have a love for boxing, which I do. Hope this helps.

I think Tree House Tam fucking hates me but at least he has patter/is entertaining to a degree. Same can't be said for many others #beige

Oh and another thing, I thought it was pathetic the way folk here were giving Swanson a hard time for going to Hibs and the way he was going about his business - he said in the media he was going to give it his best to get us to Europe. His reaction after a missed opportunity in the first half reiterated that fact. Hope you're all happy now, bed wetters.

Yes I am and I'm proud of it

So you were out drinking and during that you posted a multi paragraph post on Pie and Bovril about people having no life?

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

So you were out drinking and during that you posted a multi paragraph post on Pie and Bovril about people having no life?

Going into a pub and speaking to perfect strangers for hours on a Saturday just screams fulfilment to me.

27 minutes ago, The Marly said:

Does Tommy post on there?

I have no idea. He's got previous for giving players a second chance though, and we've been in for Dow before.

4 hours ago, jamamafegan said:

Reading that Michael O'Neill has held talks with Norwich. Alarm bells ringing. That'll be Tommy away if that happens.

How generally accepted is it that callum Davidson would take over if Tommy left? something about him doesn't fill me with confidence