Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

Would have been great with white shorts, and absolutely amazing with white socks as well. As it is, tops good but the rest, meh.

Blue shorts are a reminder of Davidson ball and relegation playoffs. They should be consigned to the bin forever.

Just now, Gekko said:

Blue shorts are a reminder of Davidson ball and relegation playoffs. They should be consigned to the bin forever.

But we’d have been relegated without the change to blue shorts

The best thing about it, is the lack of yellow in the strip. As far as I'm concerned yellow should never appear on the home kit, blue and white only from now on please. You can just imagine a Joma trying to alternate the stripes on that kit if we were with them!

The new sponsor is tasteful, it’s not intrusive and really fits in with the shirt. The pinstripes travel across the entire shirt front to back. It’s a retro style shirt and an instant classic. Only complaint is that we should be in white shorts. I’m see there is a long sleeve version as well which will also look incredible. I’m on cloud nine here.

4FF5BE74-F90D-4BF2-9FFC-5C45D61D8A3D.webp.91ce8b1cccf48ab9a44e0e962efd61f0.webp

59B55CE7-04FE-42FF-879D-575543F8751A.jpeg.031b07e4ed117a17f2955669e8ca5301.jpeg

7DDB1C50-75BA-441E-80A0-044954F70461.thumb.jpeg.a82ee787d9967745b1712aef840fa86a.jpeg

I'm wanting to pre-order. In all honesty, I don't know what size I am. I've looked at the Macron sizing guide and I've brought out my tape measure. Apparently I'm an S in every aspect apart from my waist which is an L. Surely this can't be the case? Am I fat? 

Edited by The Real Saints

Just now, The Real Saints said:

I'm wanting to pre-order. In all honesty, I don't know what size I am. I've looked at the Macron sizing guide and I've brought out my tape measure. Apparently I'm a an S in every aspect apart from my waist which is an L. Surely this can't be the case? Am I fat? 

I've ordered an age 3-4, I'll let you know how it is.

Hopefully we keep it for next season too, be a great top to look back on in 20/30 years when showing the kids a league winning side.

Shirt looks great, but it’s got to be white shorts, that would have made it a classic.

It’s always the same with a pinstripe top, if you have the same colour shorts it looks off with pinstripes then solid colour on the shorts.

Plus I’m a bit of a traditionalist with home strips; we play in blue tops white shorts.

But the shirt is a great effort, well done to the club/ macron or whoever made the selection. 

6 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

well done to the club/ macron or whoever made the selection. 

The kitman designed it, seemingly.