Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

12 minutes ago, Radford said:

Colin Miller. He was... Canadian.

Alan Mannus moved to Northern Ireland from Canada at the age of seven. Alan Kernaghan moved from England to Northern Ireland at the age of 4. Terrible prejudice being shown to Kernaghan and I trust you will issue him a written apology.

57 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Alan Mannus moved to Northern Ireland from Canada at the age of seven. Alan Kernaghan moved from England to Northern Ireland at the age of 4. Terrible prejudice being shown to Kernaghan and I trust you will issue him a written apology.

Mannus was born to Northern Irish parents and moved home aged seven. Kernaghan once drank a pint of Guinness.

Richie Byrne, rather than David, was Irish.

7 minutes ago, Radford said:

Mannus was born to Northern Irish parents and moved home aged seven. Kernaghan once drank a pint of Guinness.

Richie Byrne, rather than David, was Irish.

#BloodAndSoil

All joking aside, Kernaghan was my next door neighbour whilst he was at Saints and was a great guy with a beautiful Irish accent :wub: 

Gregory Tade 

Stop playing with our emotions. He's contracted to some Israeli side I think, and is earning far beyond what we could afford.

5 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Stop playing with our emotions. He's contracted to some Israeli side I think, and is earning far beyond what we could afford.

Plus we don't need another striker that runs about a lot and doesn't score.

Is this going to be another window where we do f**k all? Not a peep from the club about any signings ! Have we even heard from Macmillan yet? 
I was going to claim you're over-reacting, but that's us now almost two weeks into January and there's still not even a hint of a signing outwith made up rumours. I'd sort of assumed the club was active in December prioritising targets and making enquiries, due to fact we've looked woeful since October, but it certainly doesn't come across that way.

Less than two weeks until we're back in action, really can't be signing players barely a week before a game and chucking them in unprepared ala Swanson. So we'll need movement this week or we'll only really be adding McMillan while losing MOH.

Thinking the same thing regarding this window. Fair enough we've got Kane and Kerr back in as well as McMillan which gives us extra numbers in positions where we needed either more or better options, but the fact we seem to be dwelling on MOH  really isn't a good look. He's away in Florida with Rangers so he wont be back and we wont get a decision until whenever they come back.  I trust Tommy has some kind of contingency plan in place, but it would be rather easy for whomever the second choice is to sign for someone else whilst we wait. 

Still nothing from Tommy in the press this week either. 

Thinking the same thing regarding this window. Fair enough we've got Kane and Kerr back in as well as McMillan which gives us extra numbers in positions where we needed either more or better options, but the fact we seem to be dwelling on MOH  really isn't a good look. He's away in Florida with Rangers so he wont be back and we wont get a decision until whenever they come back.  I trust Tommy has some kind of contingency plan in place, but it would be rather easy for whomever the second choice is to sign for someone else whilst we wait. 
Still nothing from Tommy in the press this week either. 
TW will be in the papers this week saying he's waiting to see what's happening with MOH, I'm absolutely certain about that. We'll end up losing to Albion Rovers, panic signing absolute dross and TW will come out saying it's Browns fault.