Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

I think Tommy Wright is now the third longest serving manager in Scotland after Alan Archibalds sacking. Only Jim McInally and Derek McInnes been in charge longer.

36 minutes ago, ah-dee said:

are tickets still available for todays game and is the ticket office open up until kick off? me and my mate were thinking about going

Tickets are only sold to season ticket holder and those on the club's database, you'll struggle unless you know someone who's able to buy some for you I'm afraid. 

We've had issues with Celtic fans in the home end causing bother so this was the only way to solve it.

Tickets are only sold to season ticket holder and those on the club's database, you'll struggle unless you know someone who's able to buy some for you I'm afraid. 
We've had issues with Celtic fans in the home end causing bother so this was the only way to solve it.
no i dont know any season ticket holders. my mates only back for a few weeks from Finland so fancied doing something besides just going to the pub and watching it. last minute idea. cheers for the feedback anyway mate

10 minutes ago, ah-dee said:
15 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

no i dont know any season ticket holders. my mates only back for a few weeks from Finland so fancied doing something besides just going to the pub and watching it. last minute idea. cheers for the feedback anyway mate

Buy some cans at Tesco then sit on the hill and watch it from there :lol:

At least if you're at the pub you can stop paying attention to the game, it's highly likely to be utterly boring.

Given the choice, would you and your mate prefer tickets in the Saints or the Celtic end?
saints end only. rather sit with you inbred farmers than the orcs! saying that the pub will be full of the die-hard **** that couodnt find celtic park on a map.
Buy some cans at Tesco then sit on the hill and watch it from there [emoji38]
At least if you're at the pub you can stop paying attention to the game, it's highly likely to be utterly boring.
true but live football is better even if its a pish game.

20 minutes ago, ah-dee said:

saints end only. rather sit with you inbred farmers than the orcs! saying that the pub will be full of the die-hard **** that couodnt find celtic park on a map.true but live football is better even if its a pish game.

Well if you're really keen to go (???) I'm a season ticket holder and could buy you a ticket up there before the game. I'm not sure if I can buy only one or am allowed a couple on the tenner deal.. do any other Saints fans know?

2 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Well if you're really keen to go (???) I'm a season ticket holder and could buy you a ticket up there before the game. I'm not sure if I can buy only one or am allowed a couple on the tenner deal.. do any other Saints fans know?

Probably best to phone and check, I've found it's just pot luck with whoever's in the ticket office and how helpful they'll be. I imagine theyll be driven mad by Celtic fans smearing their face over the window demanding tickets by kick off time.

that would be great. ill call andy and confirm hes still up for it. not sure how heavy a night he had last night. the boys doing the rounds whilst home.

obviously need someeone ro confirm we can get 2 tickets. whats the renner deal? of course there would be a couple of pints in it for yourself.

8 minutes ago, ah-dee said:

that would be great. ill call andy and confirm hes still up for it. not sure how heavy a night he had last night. the boys doing the rounds whilst home.

obviously need someeone ro confirm we can get 2 tickets. whats the renner deal? of course there would be a couple of pints in it for yourself.

Tried to phone ticket office but mustn't be open yet.

The deal is season ticket holders can take a mate to a game v old firm for £10.  I'd hope they'll be fine with 2 folk, but will see. If not it's £28 and you can split the difference.

You just have to act like you're not from Dundee and show a video of yourself having sex with a farmyard animal to prove you're one of us.

Fair play if you do decide to go, I don't think I could pay so called Saints supporting mates to head along today!

Tried to phone ticket office but mustn't be open yet.
The deal is season ticket holders can take a mate to a game v old firm for £10.  I'd hope they'll be fine with 2 folk, but will see. If not it's £28 and you can split the difference.
You just have to act like you're not from Dundee and show a video of yourself having sex with a farmyard animal to prove you're one of us.

Fair play if you do decide to go, I don't think I could pay so called Saints supporting mates to head along today!
thats a good deal and appreciate your help. my mates a forfar fan but comes to dens with me when hes home. like myself he just loves football and has an equal dislike of the old firm. ive got a feeling he will bailout today as was out last night and not answering the phone yet but said he was up for it. better than just sitting in the pub all day

5 minutes ago, ah-dee said:
31 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:
No bother

yed hes bailed. too hungover. thanks for your help and time anyway bud i appreciate it. hopefully be able to take you up on it at some point. best of luck today

Cheers.  You might well be thanking your mate in a few hours time!!

If the club, stewards and police did their jobs properly and threw out any Old Firm fans found in the Saints sections then there'd be no need for such a ridiculous and restrictive ticketing system that stops genuine fans going to a game.  Actually doing something about the bigoted scum is not the Scottish football way though. 

Edited by 7-2