Double Winning St Johnstone FC Thread

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

It's a joke we've reached this stage of the season and still seem to be praying a deal just appears in front of us.

May fell out of favour in February at Aberdeen. Have we been failing to get a deal for him done since then? Or have we waited until July to move for him and ignored other options? 

I think i've said this before but the club basically has no scouting infrastructure, we rely on players and agents offering people to us. Probably explains the constant chat from Tommy in the media about it and about being happy to wait - he's hoping agents see it and start offering players to him

Since the cup Maclean and pre-injury Cummins are the only strikers to score more than 5 league goals in a season.

That's now 5 years of mediocrity up front.

MacLean announced he was leaving about 14 months ago. Since then we've signed Tony Watt.

22 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Main has travelled aswell, it seems. Suppose we can draw our own conclusions. 

Apparently the initial deal for May broke down over a one off payment of £4k.

Allegedly no one has yet left Aberdeen airport and stories doing the rounds on social media that at least one passenger has left the plane and had luggage taken off.

Has Brown rocked up on the runway with a tattie sack full of used notes for Stevie :whistle

Just now, Sheep62 said:

Allegedly no one has yet left Aberdeen airport and stories doing the rounds on social media that at least one passenger has left the plane and had luggage taken off.

Has Brown rocked up on the runway with a tattie sack full of used notes for Stevie :whistle

No, hes probably away to sign for another club in this division.

2 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

episode 18 friends GIF

'he got off the plane' 

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Since the cup Maclean and pre-injury Cummins are the only strikers to score more than 5 league goals in a season.

That's now 5 years of mediocrity up front.

MacLean announced he was leaving about 14 months ago. Since then we've signed Tony Watt.

Brian Graham

7 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Which means Stevie will be rocking to the McDiarmid Park reception in about 45 minutes.

BUH-LEEEEEEEV

You know aswell as I do how this window is going to end.

5 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Brian Graham

Loanees dont count.

2 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

Nae excuses

Aye, fair fucked that up.

Never properly read what you typed 

I praise you for trying to correct folk who use SPFL incorrectly, tbh.

24 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You know aswell as I do how this window is going to end.

Loanees dont count.

With a strikeforce of May and Maclean and with us top of the league.