First game of next season

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're just upset about the thought of watching Nade bag a hat trick against you on the opening day x

He'd never do that to his boiz. He'd score 1, cry and asked to be removed from the field of play. It would break his heart.

We sold more ST before June than your stadium has seats, just go down ffs

Oooft :lol:

Relegation really hit you most when the new season fixtures come out. Going from Aberdeen first game of the season to now Queen of the South.

Wow

Yes, the culture shock of moving from a league that featured Hamilton and Ross County to one that has us in it, will indeed be difficult to cope with.

All the best with it.

all those glory hunters coming back. Where were they all the last two seasons🤔

Still at EEP tbf.

Relegation really hit you most when the new season fixtures come out. Going from Aberdeen first game of the season to now Queen of the South.

Wow

Well, this isn't arrogant as f**k.

Nope, not in the slightest.

According to Soccerbase, which isn't always totally reliable, you haven't been to Tannadice on league business since 1964.

That's more than likely, as 63/64 was Queens last time in the top flight. I've got league table books I can check to confirm this.

That's more than likely, as 63/64 was Queens last time in the top flight. I've got league table books I can check to confirm this.

Assuming that Dundee United remained in the top tier from then until the creation of the Premier division in the mid-70s (and I think they probably did as that spell featured Cup finals and the first of their home and away doubles over Barcelona), then that'll be the case. They've only been outside of it once since then, during 95/96 and we were in the third tier at the time.

Check with Alert Mongoose if confirmation is needed though. He seems to know his stuff.

Assuming that Dundee United remained in the top tier from then until the creation of the Premier division in the mid-70s (and I think they probably did as that spell featured Cup finals and the first of their home and away double over Barcelona), then that'll be the case. They've only been outside of it once since then, during 95/96 and we were in the third tier at the time. Check with Alert Mongoose if confirmation is needed though. He seems to know his stuff.

Do you lads have any full-time players?

Do you lads have any full-time players?

Nah! Just phone round the town on Saturday morning to see who is the least hungover.

TBF It's worked quite well so far.

Should be ok against Taysides wee club ^_^

I suspect that you're now doing this on purpose.

As from the start. Just a little early season banter. Greatly looking forward to playing some different teams this season and I reckon there must be six or seven teams thinking they can win it.

As from the start. Just a little early season banter. Greatly looking forward to playing some different teams this season and I reckon there must be six or seven teams thinking they can win it.

We're not one of them though.

Archived