Teacher Gets Pregnant By 13 year old Pupil

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny how when the 13 year old boy has sex with a hot teacher he's a top lad and well done to him, but when he has fictional sex with me then I'm a disgusting beast.

Double standards are ridiculous!

I bet they've got you on file down at the RSPCA.

Funny how when the 13 year old boy has sex with a hot teacher he's a top lad and well done to him, but when he has fictional sex with me then I'm a disgusting beast.

Are you a female hot teacher?

If so pics.

Are you a fictional paedophile then?

Never mind mods, someone get the fucking police on port-ton. That's a genuinely horrific thing to say.

Fair to say my joke about how hot the teacher was hasn't gone down exactly as I planned it, but I'm pretty pleased it's went to the other extreme tbh and offended people.

Fair to say my joke about how hot the teacher was hasn't gone down exactly as I planned it, but I'm pretty pleased it's went to the other extreme tbh and offended people.

It's very hard to judge but fair to say the boundary's been crossed where thoughts of building a pram for fucking paraplegics in public, or being buggered by a 13 year old boy get mentioned.

It's very hard to judge but fair to say the boundary's been crossed where thoughts of building a pram for fucking paraplegics in public, or being buggered by a 13 year old boy get mentioned.

The crux of the joke isn't about paedophilia though. That's just the topical means to an end about talking about how hot she is.

It's no different to the jokes about crawling over hot lava to smell a girls farts because she's so hot. No one outside of a select few on P&B genuinely wants to crawl over lava or smell a hot girls farts.

I'm so misunderstood. I won't be fully appreciated until I'm dead like all true artists.

The crux of the joke isn't about paedophilia though. That's just the topical means to an end about talking about how hot she is.

It's no different to the jokes about crawling over hot lava to smell a girls farts because she's so hot. No one outside of a select few on P&B genuinely wants to crawl over lava or smell a hot girls farts.

I'm so misunderstood. I won't be fully appreciated until I'm dead like all true artists.

It's miles different from the hot lava comments as you're talking about being bummed by a 13 yr old. You insane paedo.

Your merely ahead (job from a 13 year old) of your time.

It's miles different from the hot lava comments as you're talking about being bummed by a 13 yr old. You insane paedo.

There's a thread on this very subforum with over 2000 posts trivialising paedophilia. I suggest you're better placed taking your faux outrage there.

I've seen posts on here when there are terrorist attacks or school shootings etc that are downright illegal, so for people to think my comment was the most disgusting thing they've ever seen on here is an achievement in itself.

There's a thread on this very subforum with over 2000 posts trivialising paedophilia. I suggest you're better placed taking your faux outrage there.

I've seen posts on here when there are terrorist attacks or school shootings etc that are downright illegal, so for people to think my comment was the most disgusting thing they've ever seen on here is an achievement in itself.

I'm not outraged at all though, you're just clearly a beast.

Archived