Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

FWIW, updated these (again) so Lammers might look a bit different to last time (I can't remember now). Sima only listed as a striker which I think is wrong as he should be a winger?

huns.thumb.png.abc977ea3e6399175f236e52f5ba06ad.png

Interesting how both are pretty well rounded players, slightly below the average compared to Top5 leagues, and seem to prefer risky progressive/riskier stuff in possession rather than safe passes?

Probably a lot more enjoyable to watch having multiple risk takers in the final 3rd, for as good as Kent was he seemed to (domestically) play it safe a lot when the tempo needed upped.

19 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

FWIW, updated these (again) so Lammers might look a bit different to last time (I can't remember now). Sima only listed as a striker which I think is wrong as he should be a winger?

huns.thumb.png.abc977ea3e6399175f236e52f5ba06ad.png

Interesting how both are pretty well rounded players, slightly below the average compared to Top5 leagues, and seem to prefer risky progressive/riskier stuff in possession rather than safe passes?

Probably a lot more enjoyable to watch having multiple risk takers in the final 3rd, for as good as Kent was he seemed to (domestically) play it safe a lot when the tempo needed upped.

Forgive me as I’m not always the best at reading this data, but does it give a suggestion as to how they might fare compared to SPFL level?

3 minutes ago, AJF said:

Forgive me as I’m not always the best at reading this data, but does it give a suggestion as to how they might fare compared to SPFL level?

I've tried before to find a way to "predict" it, but it turned out shite for the most part tbh. In saying that I've not tried in a while so might try again.

In other words, no. It compares them to their division and club, so its up to the reader to determine how things will translate. I'd suggest with both players going from middling/bottom sides in a T5 league, to a top club in Scotland, means they'll see everything increase. If Lammers can be more clinical theres every chance he turns out to be a star IMO.

It seems a pretty smart approach tbh, going for average/below average players from stronger leagues.

A mate of mine is on a 2 week holiday in Scotland at the end of July. 

Rangers play HSV on the 22nd at which point he'll be in Glasgow, and is interested in attending (in a home section).

Have no idea about the supply & demand for these type of fixtures, presumably there'll be shitloads of tickets available in the general sale which starts on the 3rd July. 

50 minutes ago, German Jag said:

A mate of mine is on a 2 week holiday in Scotland at the end of July. 

Rangers play HSV on the 22nd at which point he'll be in Glasgow, and is interested in attending (in a home section).

Have no idea about the supply & demand for these type of fixtures, presumably there'll be shitloads of tickets available in the general sale which starts on the 3rd July. 

There will be plenty tickets available. Should be a good atmosphere for a pre season game. 

43 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

A struggle to see why Morelos is still clubless...

That video is hilarious.

Literally something some ten year old would post on their tik tok. Opening myself up to lots of ridicule here but I'd take him back on reduced wages. 

Looks like we're close to signing a striker anyway, definitely won't pretend I know who he is but I've seen a lot of good comments from his old clubs fans. 

Edited by RuMoore

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

A struggle to see why Morelos is still clubless...

I really hope you seen the video of him attempting to swim the other day. It was also pretty funny.

Can’t help but love the mad b*****d though 😍

11 hours ago, RuMoore said:

There will be plenty tickets available. Should be a good atmosphere for a pre season game. 

That video is hilarious.

Literally something some ten year old would post on their tik tok. Opening myself up to lots of ridicule here but I'd take him back on reduced wages. 

Looks like we're close to signing a striker anyway, definitely won't pretend I know who he is but I've seen a lot of good comments from his old clubs fans. 

Dessers sounds pish tbh.

3 hours ago, AJF said:

What a brilliant compilation

It's an amazing video, and I feel privileged to have seen The Goalie in his pomp, but I do object to that Sea Nonce c**t continuing to tweet like he works for the club. 

Probably why the p***k blocked me. 

37 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

It's an amazing video, and I feel privileged to have seen The Goalie in his pomp, but I do object to that Sea Nonce c**t continuing to tweet like he works for the club. 

Jeezo, the Goalie!!!

3 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I’m sure Rangers actually do use him in some capacity. He always seems to get access to the fan events and releases promo images before the club do sometimes.

I agree though, he is weird.

11 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

He's a fucking nonce. 

He pops up on my Twitter Feed but I don't follow him. I showed a Rangers fan something he tweeted and he said "stop reading that fucking nonces tweets".

Is there genuinely something people need to know - or is he just hates by Rangers fans?