Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

21 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

No actually they donā€™t. Dortmund as an example had an allocation of around 2.7k for Ibrox in your Europa League match so donā€™t write anymore pish please.

Rangers fucked the fixture for fans then, now and for the future. Enjoy it as itā€™s what you wanted and no matter how often you say it was a Celtic decision doesnā€™t make that true, you reduced the allocations to a point it became unsafe for fans and devalued the full fixture as a fan experience. So look at the full story and not just the part that suits your narrative

Not that it should matter to you anyway, you watch from your armchairĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Is a minimum away allocation of 5% not a UEFA competition rule?

18 minutes ago, bennett said:

Ā 

The simple fact is that celtic want zero away fans, while Rangers are willing to accommodate away fans.

Ā 

Time to end this tedious chat, so we should both agree to agree with my view.

Itā€™s not simple as you refuse to acknowledge the reasons for the 700 fan allocation in the first place and the resulting decision taken by Celtic and Police Scotland were in the interest of fan safety, something you and Rangers clearly donā€™t care about which is your prerogative but donā€™t dress it up as something itā€™s not so Iā€™ll maintain my position that you can f**k your allocation

11 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

Is a minimum away allocation of 5% not a UEFA competition rule?

It is but he said everyĀ team gets the same allocation, thatā€™s not true as its competition dependant. If they can accommodate the 5% rule for UEFA then itā€™s possible for them to do it domestically, they choose not to and we all know the reasons why.

Edited by Jinky67

14 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Itā€™s not simple as you refuse to acknowledge the reasons for the 700 fan allocation in the first place and the resulting decision taken by Celtic and Police Scotland were in the interest of fan safety, something you and Rangers clearly donā€™t care about which is your prerogative but donā€™t dress it up as something itā€™s not so Iā€™ll maintain my position that you can f**k your allocation

It is but he said everyĀ team gets the same allocation, thatā€™s not true as its competition dependant. If they can accommodate the 5% rule for UEFA then itā€™s possible for them to do it domestically, they choose not to and we all know the reasons why.

You're reaching. It's a straw man.

They'd give you the allocation for a Scottish cup game for example.

15 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

You're reaching. It's a straw man.

They'd give you the allocation for a Scottish cup game for example.

Where is the reach? The only reason we would be given a higher allocation is because they have to as per the competition rules however how often do we play each other in quarter finals and earlier rounds?Ā 

Their fans wanted the allocation cut, Rangers responded and cut the allocation to a level proven unsafe for fans so here we are in a position where we may only see Celtic and Rangers fans in the same stadium in cup semis and finals.Ā 

Edited by Jinky67

20 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Where is the reach? The only reason we would be given a higher allocation is because they have to as per the competition rules however how often do we play each other in quarter finals and earlier rounds?Ā 

Their fans wanted the allocation cut, Rangers responded and cut the allocation to a level proven unsafe for fans so here we are in a position where we may only see Celtic and Rangers fans in the same stadium in cup semis and finals.Ā 

Id say itā€™s pretty evenly split in terms of those in favour and those against the allocation reduction. Many of us appreciate the knock on impact itā€™s had and would like to go to Celtic park to see the team play in those games.

Edited by AJF

Ive enjoyed all the chat about "resolving" the issue being increasing away supports to a "safe" number, and not doing something to resolve the fucking mutants who make it unsafe to attend a game of football.

41 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Then you brought Dortmund into it.

Are you not in your fifties or something?

18 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

Then you brought Dortmund into it.

Are you not in your fifties or something?

Because it was relevant to a conversation that really shouldnā€™t interest you.

And no Iā€™m not in my 50ā€™s, Iā€™m not even close to it and again iā€™m unsure as to why my age would be relevant or interesting to you.

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Jinky67

10 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Heā€™s from Lanarkshire and has teenage sons so I think heā€™s probably in his late 20ā€™s rather than his 50ā€™s.

He should support his local team then.Ā 
Ā 

No, wait, actually, f**k that. He can stay where he is.Ā 

28 minutes ago, 18May1991 said:

He should support his local team then.Ā 
Ā 

No, wait, actually, f**k that. He can stay where he is.Ā 

C'mon now his dads grans cat went to Glasgow once and its been family tradition to follow the terrorist sympathisers ever since.

11 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Heā€™s from Lanarkshire and has teenage sons so I think heā€™s probably in his late 20ā€™s rather than his 50ā€™s.

I'm not even joking here - his sons would punch all our c***s in. At the same time.

5 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

I'm not even joking here - his sons would punch all our c***s in. At the same time.

Ā 

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Totally agree. Fair play to them. No chance Iā€™m messing with a kick-boxer !!

I'd kick both their c***s in with both hands tied behind my back and saying this has absolutely nothing to do with being on an anonymous football forum.

6 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

šŸ˜‚

Especially just now, both back in hard training and starting their weight cut as they are both representing Scotland at the World Championships in Finland in a couple of months. A pair of moody fuckers but still very proud of them šŸ“󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁓ó æ

2 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Totally agree. Fair play to them. No chance Iā€™m messing with a kick-boxer !!

They have had a good coach šŸ˜‰ They kick me about like an empty tracksuit these days however šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø