Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

16 minutes ago, ropy said:

I don’t have examples, just vague memories, but yes the Traynor years, did they show the brand in a good light in your eyes?

It goes beyond Traynor, you had whyte, uncle Charlie,  Sommers and a few others and all that went with them. Then you had King in court constantly, the songbook etc.

As I said earlier, off field was/is where the problem lies.

54 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

are they deed yet?

You know what. If and it's a big if they survive all of this they should get a book out "THIS IS HOW  WE DONE IT" with all the gulliblillies out there they might make some money.

1 minute ago, shiltrum said:

You know what. If and it's a big if they survive all of this they should get a book out "THIS IS HOW  WE DONE IT" with all the gulliblillies out there they might make some money.

A Sevco book would obviously be bought by celtiv fans, we'd make millions.

4 hours ago, Fife Saint said:

I'm still unclear as to what benefit Rangers see in pursuing the current position. Are they pushing to void the potential league result? And how does that benefit them?

It benefits them in that Celtic wouldn’t get to nine titles this season. That is the be all and end all for them. Nothing else matters.

Negative headlines have caused the club to lose sponsorship! What an utter pile of nonsense man.

The **** are shit now man, have been since 2012, they have won f**k all, I mean Caley have achieved more in the time since youse got papped down the division.

You are the very definition of your favourite put down Bennet, a diddy, you just dont know it and cant accept the power shift and it is amazing viewing.

Negative headlines, come on man😂

Negative headlines have caused the club to lose sponsorship! What an utter pile of nonsense man.
The **** are shit now man, have been since 2012, they have won f**k all, I mean Caley have achieved more in the time since youse got papped down the division.
You are the very definition of your favourite put down Bennet, a diddy, you just dont know it and cant accept the power shift and it is amazing viewing.
Negative headlines, come on man[emoji23]

Papped down the divisions. Come on man [emoji23]

2 minutes ago, ropy said:

It’s like Christmas, 2 more sleeps

I'm excited to see who has  been bullied by who.

I'm sure the dossier will have to name names. They can't just present something without any substance.

23 minutes ago, Romeo said:

I'm excited to see who has  been bullied by who.

I'm sure the dossier will have to name names. They can't just present something without any substance.

The evidence is ‘alarming’ - just seen that the Sun has said Tuesday for the big reveal, I took 72 hours too literally

1 hour ago, ropy said:

The evidence is ‘alarming’ - just seen that the Sun has said Tuesday for the big reveal, I took 72 hours too literally

A double act with Romeo,  just what every morning needs.

On 03/05/2020 at 08:53, Romeo said:
On 03/05/2020 at 08:12, rainbowrising said:
I have to review this again. We are now at 'unfair play'.  From DEFCON 1 to pub argument in a week. 

There could yet be a "we are not presenting our dossier of evidence, because there's no point" moment.

Yip I guess you might be correct in this.  On a side note Celtic are worthy champions, The Rangers were not going to catch them. How ironic though that after all your clubs efforts to have asterisks beside Rangers titles in their 9 in a row it will be Celtic who get one in all SPFL data relating to league positions for season 2019/20 even the wee red book stating only 4/5 of the season was completed.

An exercise in be careful what you wish for.