Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

12 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

The rules regarding liquidation were different then, AFAIUI

if company and club are the same thing then hearts died in 1905, they didnt as the records show

12 hours ago, Ross. said:

Agree that he done a good job for you. Solid but unspectacular which is pretty much what you want in a centre half. Expected you to keep him on but I assume he must have been on a heftier wage than most and Caixinha felt it would be better spent on Alves.

we are planning to buy another first choice cb and keep bates and wilson as backup, no point keeping hill on

7 hours ago, kingjoey said:

How sad are you? 1905????

apologies for pointing out what happened to rangers has already happened in scottish football and over 100 years of evidence exists of hearts being the same club

4 hours ago, sjc said:

They were indeed plus all the shares were reissued to the same shareholders.

Damn those Edwardian Hearts fans for letting our Club die though! :angry:

great! - you are still a new club based on the club is the same as company gibberish that is the basis for the new club nonsense

2 minutes ago, nacho said:

great! - you are still a new club based on the club is the same as company gibberish that is the basis for the new club nonsense

Ok. A "new" club founded in 1905. How about yours?

56 minutes ago, sjc said:

Ok. A "new" club founded in 1905. How about yours?

note the word gibberish in my last post, you are not a new club as 100+ years of being considered the same club shows, as already pointed out in a previous post - leeds , luton, rotherham, charlton, middlesbrough and bournemouth all went through the exact same process under the exact same laws as rangers and all are the same clubs, added to that the sfa, spfl, sfl, spl, eca, uefa all officially recognise us as the same club and they are the ones who decide our status as they are the governing bodies, added to that bdo and duff and phelps the admin and liquidation experts both say that club survived, hmrc, asa and the stock market all stated we were the same club and five high court judges and legal experts have all stated club and company are separate and the club continues on as before. every single one of those sources individually is more credible than anything the new clubbbers can provide to back up their arguments. the only actual things they have that say new club are 5 year old newspaper headlines and quotes from ex players, non expert, outdated opinons, added to that there are a few fallacious new club arguments knocking about, allegations, and ideas—for which no reliable published sources exist which don't prove new club in any way shape or form and are contradicted by the available evidence.

21 minutes ago, nacho said:

note the word gibberish in my last post, you are not a new club as 100+ years of being considered the same club shows, as already pointed out in a previous post - leeds , luton, rotherham, charlton, middlesbrough and bournemouth all went through the exact same process under the exact same laws as rangers and all are the same clubs, added to that the sfa, spfl, sfl, spl, eca, uefa all officially recognise us as the same club and they are the ones who decide our status as they are the governing bodies, added to that bdo and duff and phelps the admin and liquidation experts both say that club survived, hmrc, asa and the stock market all stated we were the same club and five high court judges and legal experts have all stated club and company are separate and the club continues on as before. every single one of those sources individually is more credible than anything the new clubbbers can provide to back up their arguments. the only actual things they have that say new club are 5 year old newspaper headlines and quotes from ex players, non expert, outdated opinons, added to that there are a few fallacious new club arguments knocking about, allegations, and ideas—for which no reliable published sources exist which don't prove new club in any way shape or form and are contradicted by the available evidence.

TL:DR

I assume that all "same" Clubs have to reapply for membership to the SPFL?

56 minutes ago, sjc said:

TL:DR

I assume that all "same" Clubs have to reapply for membership to the SPFL?

who knows, any actual evidence that it means we are a new club from a reputable source - nope

At least you're not bothered

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

At least you're not bothered

i enjoyed a wee new club argument in the past, now its become tedious as the sevcoers havent come up with anything new in about 4 years and the evidence continues to pile up proving we are the same club

i enjoyed a wee new club argument in the past, now its become tedious as the sevcoers havent come up with anything new in about 4 years and the evidence continues to pile up proving we are the same club

You're right, it is tedious. Remind me, why are you still posting about it?

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

You're right, it is tedious. Remind me, why are you still posting about it?

because new club morons still think they can post gibberish about it without it being pointed out in explicit detail how thick they are being

34 minutes ago, nacho said:

who knows, any actual evidence that it means we are a new club from a reputable source - nope

You mean apart from having to apply to join the SPFL?

8 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Some of us speak English.  I know this is rare among the shower you support.  Talk me through, "posthumously pretending".  Try and make it to appear that you're anything but a simpleton. I know this will be tricky for you.

It's a perfectly cromulent phrase. 

because new club morons still think they can post gibberish about it without it being pointed out in explicit detail how thick they are being

No offence m9 but you've not offered any explicit detail, you just listed a few sources that affirm your own opinion/desire.

I don't particularly care about the old club/new club debate but for your info, those that repeat it on here are looking for people like you to work yourself into a frenzy about it and post repeatedly about how wrong they are. Thankfully you haven't fallen into that trap.

I don't get irked because folk think we are a new club, that is their prerogative. Its just that when folk regurgitate the same thing on every Rangers thread, it just becomes boring. It's really that simple.

TBF you could have easily avoided all this by actually making an effort to save the old Rangers, instead of sitting behind your computers blaming everyone else.