Follow Follow Rangers. Season 2024/25

Just now, wastecoatwilly said:

There's a reason why sevco can't play a Irishman in the first 11. 

Yes I know. But you are advocating that they can do nothing about that therefore shouldnt bother trying

You are part of the problem

2 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Why? rangers never signed an Irish catholic sevco did.

Whit 😂

Your original point said:

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

There's a reason why sevco can't play a Irishman in the first 11. 

I’ve just proved that claim to be absolute nonsense.

Just now, wastecoatwilly said:

So you see the difference?

You’ve completely lost me here. What difference?

You said Sevco can’t play an Irishman in the first 11. If I humour your reference to Sevco, your claim that they can’t play an Irishman in the first 11 is proved to be incorrect - with Jon Daly being the overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

5 minutes ago, AJF said:

You’ve completely lost me here. What difference?

You said Sevco can’t play an Irishman in the first 11. If I humour your reference to Sevco, your claim that they can’t play an Irishman in the first 11 is proved to be incorrect - with Jon Daly being the overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

The first one in sevco's history?

16 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

The BLM/knee issue with Rangers fans is a real, serious and topical issue but is in danger of being swamped by the usual pish from some of the usual suspects.

Now we all know that not only Scottish administrators and men of business punched well above their weight in Empire but Scottish regiments were over-represented in the British army.  So it's a tongue and cheek way for some folk to remember that we were absolutely brilliant and zealous colonisers - way ahead of the Welsh and English when it came to kicking folk of their land and claiming it for ourselves

11 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

He's learning. I will judge AJF by just how many times he gets sucked into a serious debate with Willy or Romeo.

It's always fun to see where a newly joined OF fan finds his place in the pecking order of loonballs and bigots.