England's Fans

You think so? The English fans basically laughed at the outcome of the Indyref, and quite rightly too. In my experience far too many Scots want to dish it out and can't take it back, as if 'the English' have some list of crimes against Scotland to their name. Anyway, the Scots vote won't make the blindest bit of difference. UKIP had more GE votes than the SNP got, despite winning one poxy seat!!

Average that by seat - lol.

Poor boy free by 23.  Enjoy.

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People talk about England fans being better behaved at recent tournaments, but surely they'd have smaller contingents than normal in South Africa and Brazil, and of course they didn't qualify for Euro 2008, so the comparisons aren't really like for like.

Anyway, it does put me in mind of the media wetting themselves with excitement about how violent and naughty the Polish and Ukrainian fans were going to be in 2012 - didn't really materialise in the end.  Certainly not to the extent of the English fans the last few days.  

Been listening to the game on radio 5. Post match stuff sounded like the Rangers statement after the Cup Final, lots of goading and women and children mentioned, being stormed by the Russian hoards. I refuse to believe the Russians were as evil as the Hibees.

Average that by seat - lol.

Poor boy free by 23.  Enjoy.

Eh? The assumption that Scottish votes, in any way will alter the EU vote throughout the UK significantly is laughable. The UKIP comparison basically outlines why. You've no idea which way i voted, or my reasons.....but one tartan bawsack on here decided to be a martyr to the cause and suggest things might be 'tasty' in the WC qualifiers based on it, and probably stupidly thinks it should pre-empt a third, quickfire referendum regardless of the outcome.....the reality is, England believes Scotland to be a laughing stock. Frankly, it is.

Eh? The assumption that Scottish votes, in any way will alter the EU vote throughout the UK significantly is laughable. The UKIP comparison basically outlines why. You've no idea which way i voted, or my reasons.....but one tartan bawsack on here decided to be a martyr to the cause and suggest things might be 'tasty' in the WC qualifiers based on it, and probably stupidly thinks it should pre-empt a third, quickfire referendum regardless of the outcome.....the reality is, England believes Scotland to be a laughing stock. Frankly, it is.

Aye cool story mate

What's any of that pish got to do with the football

Eta: and what do you hope to achieve by posting that on a Scottish football forum?

Archived