Group F; Austria vs Hungary

lichtie23

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not watching a game today this group is boring.

How can you possibly know before a game has taken place? Just because none of the sides have any hype behind them doesn't mean they won't be decent.

These two don't like each other very much so hopefully it's a bit tasty. Austria had a ridiculously good qualifying campaign, which included wins in Russia and Sweden. Hungary finished behind Northern Ireland. 

Certainly looks like a win for Austria on paper. Seems like Hungary pick up more cards than average, for whatever that's worth. Surely a decent chance for a few goals, considering the number that Austria were banging in during qualifying.

How can you possibly know before a game has taken place? Just because none of the sides have any hype behind them doesn't mean they won't be decent.

These two don't like each other very much so hopefully it's a bit tasty. Austria had a ridiculously good qualifying campaign, which included wins in Russia and Sweden. Hungary finished behind Northern Ireland.

No players in three of the teams I'm interested in watching and the Portugal game will be a one sided contest.

No players in three of the teams I'm interested in watching and the Portugal game will be a one sided contest.

Portugal game a one sided contest? You think? Iceland seem very decent. Did they not beat Netherlands home and away in qualifying..?

Archived