Group F; Austria vs Hungary

lichtie23

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol aye okay

They had a man up, regularly had an extra man in attack yet continuously shat themselves within 20 yards of goal. I wouldn't be shocked if they fail to score in the next two matches.

In saying that Szalai is a patchy as f**k striker so he'll likely smash goals in now.

They had a man up, regularly had an extra man in attack yet continuously shat themselves within 20 yards of goal. I wouldn't be shocked if they fail to score in the next two matches.

In saying that Szalai is a patchy as f**k striker so he'll likely smash goals in now.

Yeah they were pretty shit going forward any half decent team would've scored a few after Austria went to 10. Big guy scored but was horrendous other than that. They can keep the ball well though and I think they'll manage a point or to scrape through off the back of that win.

Fancy Hungary to get a result off Iceland and qualify now.

Probably won't need it. 3 points is almost certainly going to be enough to get in the last 16.

Don't think 3 points is necessarily enough to go through if you lose your last two games. I was curious and looked at the 86, 90 and 94 world cups which all had the same format as this tournament. In 86' two teams got through in third place with only two points amazingly. That's even if you change it to three points for a win. However in 90' and 94' all the teams that got through in third place had at least 4 points (Again, changing it to three points for a win for 1990).

To sum up, no idea if it will be enough but it would be complacent to think if you've won your first game you're through.

I'm not watching a game today this group is boring.

That was exciting? Times must really be tough in Motherwell if that's scintillating soccer.

How would you know?

Because I ended up watching the Portugal game and seen the highlights of the other.

So your first post was either a lie or plain old attention seeking.

Archived