Iceland vs Hungary

lichtie23

A win for the Hungarians virtually assures them qualification for the last 16 while an Iceland win will put them in a very good position going into their final game against Austria.

I fancy this to be an entertaining draw

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Iceland can couple their solidity against Portugal with a greater threat going forward, they have a great chance of winning. They seemed to shit the bed in the first half, but once they realised they had nothing to fear, they looked a lot more comfortable.

Hungary were a strange one. I didn't think they looked all that great in large parts of the Austria game, however they never really looked like conceding all game.

Hopefully a win for Iceland.

Surprised to see Iceland favourites for this with the bookies.

I suppose a draw puts Hungary through so there's a chance they'll play for that quite happily.

1-1

I think it's priced pretty accurately tbh. Very little between the sides IMO. 

A win for the Hungarians virtually assures them qualification for the last 16 while an Iceland win will put them in a very good position going into their final game against Austria.I fancy this to be an entertaining draw
A win will definitely qualify them, as only Portugal could then overtake them.
Surprised to see Iceland favourites for this with the bookies. I suppose a draw puts Hungary through so there's a chance they'll play for that quite happily.1-1
A point wouldn't make sure of anything, with Portugal to play.

Archived