Championship Manager.

Started a new game with clyde,

Only Two/Three weeks into it.

I updated the squad on the editor,

GKs: Cherrie, Jarvie

Defenders: McKeown, Bouadji, McGowan, McGregor, Harris, Higgins, Hilland :angry: , Malone.

Midfeild: Brawley, Hunter, Dick, McHale, O'Donnell, Masterton, Bryson,

Strikers: Arbuckle, Williams, Brighton, Bradley, Flaherty.

Signed: John Salako, Expierienced striker was on the free. Nosa Victor Ikpeba Expierienced striker, nigerian, free. Erwin Leurink..... Picked up for free, played with heracles was listed asking £0, and is quite a good cente back, And Simeón centre mid from spain was on free list, and garba lawal of nigeria winger, auld but quite decent would make a good coach.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You probably don't care, but, you missed out:

David Scott

Raymond Inglis

Joe Miller

John Paul McKeever

Gordon Parks

Sean McKenna

from the squad

652777[/snapback]

well.... there not in he game so.

There is. You need to download it though, via the CM site or cmfrenzy.com or some download site, i think it has a separate installer package on the CD witch you need install separatley. i just got mine from the CM weby, it looks just like the CM.03.04 editor.

There is.  You need to download it though, via the CM site or cmfrenzy.com or some download site, i think it has a separate installer package on the CD witch you need install separatley. i just got mine from the CM weby, it looks just like the CM.03.04 editor.

669360[/snapback]

how can you stick playing that though, its horrendously bad - it got in the top 5 worst pc games of all time in a recent poll.

maybe, but why play that, when you can play FM, which is as good as it gets :)

669677[/snapback]

True, but as shite as CM5 is, remember Sports Interactive's first venture with the new Football Manager engine, Champ Manager 4.

It was disgraceful, it was delayed it so much that they couldn't hold it back any longer and people were crying out for it's release.

They released the game, and a patch online in the same day to actually make the game playable due to the sheer volume of bugs in the game. It took about 5 or 6 patches I think, for CM4 to resemble a quality title.

Still, I think even with all of the patches CM5 would still be mince. :lol:

Archived