Scotland shat it again

banana

Leave vote wins, but still heads gone over the Scottish vote. Some people-never happy. Anyone with half a brain should realise this is an opportunity for a breakaway and independence for Scotland. Although I went for leave, the most important question has arisen again. Lose, Win.

Leave vote wins, but still heads gone over the Scottish vote. Some people-never happy. Anyone with half a brain should realise this is an opportunity for a breakaway and independence for Scotland. Although I went for leave, the most important question has arisen again. Lose, Win.

An important point. Whatever you think of Scotland's future as a state or a region, this result has meant that things are not as they were yesterday. A uniform remain vote would have meant they were.

An important point. Whatever you think of Scotland's future as a state or a region, this result has meant that things are not as they were yesterday. A uniform remain vote would have meant they were.

Well, it didn't happen so doesn't matter any more. Moving on.....

Is it right for the SNP to push for another independence referendum for the people of Scotland without absolute certainty on whether or not Scotland will be allowed to enter (or should that be remain) in the EU ?

I think there might be quite a few EU top dogs now willing to go on record in saying they would welcome Scotland with open arms. If they go public with that, then Independence Referendum part two will happen.

I think there might be quite a few EU top dogs now willing to go on record in saying they would welcome Scotland with open arms. If they go public with that, then Independence Referendum part two will happen.

Already some German MEP has said it

Thomas Oppermann, the leader of the SDP in the European Parliament

Archived