Infamous: Do you know someone infamous or are you infamous?

One of my old classmates was on the front of the Daily Record years ago for banjoing Luke Mitchell in Polmont.

When I was a young nipper I was with a friend playing football and he invited me back to his house to play the computer. I walked in and Paul Ferris was sitting talking to my friend's Dad.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to be clear Throbs...we aren't talking about a bullet in the buttock here. This is up the rectum, through the coils of large and small intestines, then the stomach and somewhere out of your chest or back. You won't die for a while but you certainly won't survive.

And to the best of my knowledge, people aren't often assassinated by a bullet to the foot.

Buckwheat

That's a new "knocked out someone who thinks they're a celeb" thread right there.

I pulled Lloyd Quinnan's seat away as he sat down and my mate locked him in a toilet.

This was an early phase of my stalking weather forecasters. I wouldn't do any of that to Carol or Judith.

Ah - Rugster had said shot up the arse in his first post but the one i replied to he said shot on the arse which made me think more of the buttock!

I'll try to be more specific in future, throbber. What I meant was directly up the sphincter.

That's a new "knocked out someone who thinks they're a celeb" thread right there.

My dad and his mate once had a punch up with Errol Brown and Hot Chocolate whilst trying to steal a couch from a nightclub they'd been in.

No punches thrown but a mate of a mate was the bass player in The Supernaturals and he was a complete dick to another mate on a night out (when The Supernaturals were big). I wasn't there but got the debrief off the lad who was 'dissed', a great lad who left rather than filling in the boy. The next time I saw the bass player I felt the need to bring it up and tell him what a tool he was for his behaviour, by the end of it I was feeling sorry for him, by this stage he was working as a croupier and wasn't even getting any royalties apparently. Both me and the 'dissed' guy would have been the bad guys for hitting the boy, he was quite a wee guy.

Anyway, where were we, dogs f*cking, punching celebs or have we moved on again ?

Archived